Am I too insecure to be in a relationship at all?

guys are you ok with your girlfirens being insecure all the time?

ok iv had insecurity problem since i was a kid, due to my mother, if i didn't do somthing right she would right away attack on the i look and compare me to other kids and its still like this with her till today,... but now i attend thearapy for it,.. i am currently 23 years old,...

im always insecure about the women on tv, magazines, celeberties,... i once had a bf who wuold say ohh she is pretty or oh she is hot,... i would just die on the inside just hearing that,...

and i also dont accept the way i am or how i look, i think im just average looking...

but i try really hard not to let it get to me,... but eventualy it does,...

but overall i am a sweet girl, im nice and caring if that counts for my awful flaws...

would the guy just run away or what? im not ugly, i am fit and toned and people think im gourgoese as iv only heard,...

and buy the way its not like im a creepy phyco,... i do get jealouse but it not in a negetive way at all,...

What Guys Said 1

• i am the same way , and tbh i would love you so so much :) i think i am ugly , i have never had a gf xx

What Girls Said 0