Why are women online avoiding me all of a sudden?

I did not say anything wrong, at least I think I didn't. All of a sudden simultaneously, it seems like all of them stopped talking to me. Why?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• I think you just feel like their avoiding you when they're actully not.

• Maybe they found someone else

• not logging in ;p
    or bad internet connection :P

But on OKcupid for every 25 messages you send out you only get 1 reply back...
    experience

• Is it just because of high competition?

What Guys Said 2

• where online? on GaG? or another online website?

• On OKCupid

• cause OkCupid is a online dating website therefore its a numbers game therefore for every 25 messages you send out you only get 1 reply back therefore its normal what is happening to you. hahaa.

• I've never used okcupid. com but the thing is, people generally get bored if you keep talking about the same thing over and over again.

Hi, how was your day?
    Good, how was yours?
    Good, today i did this and that.
    Oh cool...

CHALLENGE yourself. Find some interesting topics you think they would like to talk about. Be FACETIOUS!! You must be playful with them. Make them laugh. Make some funny comments but not too funny. TEASE them!!! Tell them you think it's funny that they do whatever it is they do.

If you can genuinely enjoy the conversation and connect with them. You are golden.