Can I get some opinions on the age old height question?

I'm forever living the backwards life, haha. I've always preferred a taller girl. But i know it's not "socially acceptable"(pffft) Something mystically appealing about looking up to a girl. Especially one i really like. Adds this mystique, and it if this works attraction. not talking 6'5 chick, and a 5'3 dude.(But if anybody wants to chat about that, I'm all ears) But a 5'9-6' guy,5'11-6'3 girl.. how would you girls feel about that? Would you like feeling tall, confident, important? Guys? Would you like showing off an Amazon princess to the world?

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I prefer guys that are taller as I feel 'safe', however I have dated a guy that is the same height/ slightly shorter and I don't believe it affected the relationship so I would put it down to personal choice.

What Girls Said 1

• That would seem ok imo. As long as the girl is not stooping down to kiss her guy. That just looks awkward. I know the tall girl would have to feel awkward too having to stoop so low to kiss her man. They'll have to be seated the majority of the relationship.

What Guys Said 0