Should I not even attempt dating since I'm 31 and still live with my parents?

I have a full time job but it only pays minimum and had it for a year. I may get promoted to assistant manager wirhin the next 6 months.

I have also been saving up for an apartment. Got about 2000 saved so far. I would really like to date girls but I feel like they will just see my status and not even bother.

If you were me would you not date until you finally moved out?

Yup its me
I do have a car, yes

Most Helpful Girl

• The first question I have to ask you is if you're happy living the way you do now? If you are, then just own it and go out and date girls. But if you show any signs of being ashamed or anything like that, then it'll be hard for a girl to find you attractive...

• :0 this ^

• Pretty sound advice, yeah i do feel a bit... not so confident when i approach women, and i think this is a big glaring part of it. something i'll take into consideration

• Yeah well go do something about it then. Honestly 31, you're still young. :)

What Girls Said 44

• Obviously someone who is independent and has their life together is attractive. At least you have a job, you have ambition, and goals for you life. I think it would be something completely different if you were just doing nothing at all AND living with your parents.

You know every woman is different so there will be women who are put-off by this or assume/stereotype you for this. Forget them.
    I suggest you put yourself out there no matter what. Look for women with similar interests and perhaps someone who's family orientated. Maybe she'll be in the same boat or at the very least not mind getting to know your parents too.

I don't think you should cheat your self out of possible opportunities over something like your current living situation (that's not permanent anyway). I don't think you should change yourself for anyone or pretend like things aren't how they are. Lastly I don't think you should wait to bring it up like you're ashamed. Don't blurt it out like, "Hello, my name is ___ and I live with my parents" hahaha... but you know casually just mention it like it's nothing. Because it really isn't that big of a deal.

Life happens and that's what parents are for. To help you in life and be there for you when you need them. For all anyone knows something happened financially, emotionally, or physically and you need their help, something happened and they need your help, they have no idea. Anyone who assumes things or judges you isn't someone you want around anyway.

• Ah thank you. Very good answer. :)

I actually asked a girl for her number today. She said no cause she was taken already, but yeah it gave me some strange confidence boost.. i think its because i felt 'yeah i can do this!' rejection isn't all that bad really. So i may start doing it more.

• I don't know and I can only speak for myself obviously. I stick to my opinion and your best answer. All anyone can do is what makes them happy and be true to yourself because being fake can only last for so long. Fronts don't last forever.
      I have gotten to know you and from what I do know your living situation wouldn't phase me. That's all I know.
      I don't think you should give up because I know for fact you have a lot to offer and deserve to be happy.

• thanks :)

• You can't quit dating just because you live with your parents. I know what you mean, after a certain age society will see you as a failure because of that situation. But you know what? screw society and what they think is right and wrong. Never in my life I'd turn a guy down because of that. As long as I like him and he's willing to move in with me whenever the time comes, who cares? Now, if you wanted to live with your parents forever, that'd be something else. Just don't quit, please. I live with my parents as well btw, it's not ideal but I'll just have to go with it for a while longer. I'm sure many people your age still live with their parents, there's a whole bunch us, victims of the economical crisis out there :) Also, if a woman won't be with you because of that, she's definitely not worth it.

• I'm gonna have to put in an order to the factory for your model #. I checked it out, and for some reason they don't distribute it to Southern California for some reason.

• Do you have a car? Why not attempt to date a woman who lives at home? Most people your age are still living with their parents. The economy is rough for many people at the moment.

As long as you have your own transportation it shouldn't be a big deal. Some women are weary of dating a guy with very little because they fear getting involved with a man child who only wants someone to take care of him.

• Yes, i have a car. i saved up for one. there's no way i could get around this city without one lol.

• Most of the time they will reject a guy who's poor.

• Most men won't date poor women (unless she has model looks). Thus poor people only have the option of datin in their class.

• For a man to still be living at home there has to be a good reason for me to not find it unattractive... I can understand if culturally it is normal for children to wait until they are married... that's what my brother did even though he makes really good money... and I'm 30 and still live at home because it is unacceptable for a woman to live by herself in my parents culture... I also am more understanding and it is less of a turn off if a guy is going to college and wants to save money... for example my BF is in medical school and even though he wanted to move out I told him to stay so we can save money for when we get married... there is a goal in sight. I don't mean to be disrespectful or rude... but those are really the only two reasons it wouldn't be a turn off to me... either find a woman that doesn't care, or keep saving money to move out

• Which country you live in?

• I live in America... born and raised... so was my mom and her parents... but my dad is middle eastern... and I live in an area with many middle eastern people

• i dont see a problem with it unless you're so broke you can't even take me out. you living with parents under their roof is no different than them living with you under your roof. as long as you're close with them, its cool with me. its cute when you see a grown man hug his mother and give her a kiss.
    i would rather you live with them than to struggle by yourself. im not a big fan of someone who lives paycheck by paycheck D:
    cache.desktopnexus.com/.../...768-bigthumbnail.jpg

• I think you should still try to date, but just be upfront with your situation - especially if she wants to go to your place. Many women would understand your situation due to how bad our economy is and I'm sure many would still want to date you. Some probably wouldn't, but you can't please everyone. If a woman likes you, I'm sure she won't care that you still live with your parents. After all, you're saving your money and planning for your future - those are both great traits to have.

• hmm well the advice i've gotten from other girls is i shouldn't tell her until or unless she asks me. you disagree with that i take it?

• That's your call as to when you tell her, but if suspect that a relationship may develop, you should tell her as soon as possible. Personally, I like when men are honest up front, but that's just me.

• Do not give up. Unfortunately, society is judgmental & likes to make fun of people for living with their parents after a certain age. I think living with your parents is smart if you are trying to save money & cut down on living cost. Unlike what is promoted, not all women are gold diggers & only care about money. I personally don't care if a guy is working at Mcdonalds or is a doctor. As long as I love that guy, I'm happy & lucky to be with him. In today's economy, it generally takes two incomes in order to make it. Most likely, both you & your future partner will have to work in order to afford a modest lifestyle. I would say when you first start dating, just don't mention your living situation, & let yourself build a connection with a woman first. If she really likes you, she won't care about where you are living. It can be a goal of the two of yours to get an apartment/buy a home.

• at 31 u need to be living on ur own. $2000 saved up is good enough to get ur own place. even if u lived in the hood, i'd rather date a guy who lived on his own in a bad area than in a nice area with his parents. yes that would be a turnoff, id see him as bummy

• One of the very few times i disagree with u, Ms. Br0wn.

There's a first time for everything! No hard feelings. 8-)

• a guy who still lives at home has no room to say that girls financially piggyback off guys. isn't that kinda like what you're doing to your parents? so where u live people don't move out until they're 40? wth

• :( at the downvotes for one of the few truly honest answers. All I see are a bunch of women telling a bunch of losers what they want to hear because they know saying it's about the person and not his situation is the "right" answer. It's such a load of crap that I've actually lost faith in GAGers' ability to give honest, truly helpful answers.

• sounds fine to me. i like to see people spending time with their parents. they seem like better people somehow.

• I would wait... not because of the opinions of your parents or prospective dates... but because dating is expensive and being so close to your goal, most people in your position would get distracted and splurge on a bunch of small things, that would add up and delay your moving date a bit.

• I think it will turn a lot of girls off, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't date! I think it depends. For example, I'm not really into the dating scene right now, because I'm trying to get my life together, and I don't want something that may prevent that (college, studying abroad, building as a person, etc.).
    If you don't have a lot of maturing (which you probably don't), and you don't plan on doing anything that dating would get in the way of, I think you definitely should. Just realize that a lot of girls do care about financial security when seeking a partner, and at your age, a minimum wage job won't cut it for those girls. There are some girls who don't care about that at all though, and those are the girls you need to look for! :)
    I think you should try to get your own apartment, as it will help make you more desirable, but it's not necessary. Just make sure you have good reasons in case on a date someone asks "why have you been ilving with your parents?"

• We ladies don't care especially in this economy. Be good to us and we're good to guys :-)

• Well the last guy I dated was 24 and his brother is 30 they both live with his mom the older brother actually has a really good job and could afford to his own place and he has 2 daughters. He usually just slept there at night though and he was really annoying. My ex also made pretty decent money but he just was not responsible he would rather live off of his mother that bothered me that he had an immature mentality all he did was spend he had an online shopping addiction that's the only reason why he worked he had no goals. At least you are trying and thinking about your future. IF you are worried that this will affect your chances then wait if it makes you feel better and confident about dating. but it should not bother a woman who is understanding

• stay home save your money, if she likes you for you and not where You are living. Maybe you will find someone that is on their own and you be able to visit them. With you being home it shows your well-rounded. I had an uncle on my mother's side and for which we are American not leave home until he was 50 years old and was married. His wife was almost the same age. Though that is rear this day and age it's okay.
    I think you'll be fine maybe you'll meet someone at work or through your job. Good luck.

• I would say find some woman who accepts you as you are and understands your situation. You have goals, you're working, and you don't plan to stay with your parents forever, so quite frankly there's nothing to be afraid of.

• I mean, everyone is different. Personally I wouldn't date you because I'm really motivated and ambitious. I have two jobs, I go to school full time and I live on my own. If I dates someone that was not where I am in life at an older age, I wouldn't be able too. Of course I wouldn't expect a guy to be doing as much as I do, that's crazy, but to an extent at least. I'm sure there are some that would be fine with it, but it might be smarter to wait until you live on your own.

• Okay this was worded horribly because I was on my phone! I meant I wouldn't be able to date someone at all if they were older and they weren't on the same page as me. Honestly, for a 31 year old, 2,000 dollars is not a really great amount saved up. I know I sound like a bitch, but it really just seems like you didn't have your life together for a while and you're kind of making excuses for it. It's totally fine, everyone has problems, but it may be good to really evaluate certain aspects of your life before you even worry about putting someone else in it.

• I don't hold anything against her.

• Me? Ha. Okay! It's not like I'm expecting any man to support me. I'm entirely self sufficient and very independent. All I'm saying is I would hope my man to be as well and that he would have his own life and he really worked to achieve his goals. High maintenance? No. Absolutely not. I'm sorry you feel that looking for someone that has a job and lives on his own is deemed as high maintenance. The only reason I feel this way is because that's the point I'm at in my life and if my guy didn't have a job or didn't live on his own I know he would feel inadequate and there's definitely a sense of maturity when you have both.

• Is optional, a girl will admire you more if you leave alone and independent from your parents. Either way you can still date and explain your situation to them, see what happen next. Some will understand and support you, others don't. Is up to you. Good luck.

• I used to think like that since I lived at home after college. But I don't think you should put your social life on hold just because of your living situation. You are working and there are many factors that go into the dating scene besides living situation. I wouldn't consider it a deal-breaker.

• have you moved out? how long did it take you after college?

• It took me a couple years. Then when I went to professional school a few years later I decided to move back in with them since tuition would be very expensive. I just finished that school so I'm actually with my parents right now until I start a full-time job.

• very nice. well good luck! :)

• why should u restrict your freedom to date just because of your living condition?
    i really dont understand why it is not seem right to live with parents.
    you should do whatever makes u happy

• i think its a cultural thing. isn't not seen as important in singapore or other Asian countries to move out?

• Luv ya too ma kangy :*

• Yeah this was a girl and her cousin, one looked Filipino and the other looked... well not sure, Hispanic looking i guess. they were both cute looking and seemed like fun so i asked out one of them...

• it depends. if you feel like you have a connection with someone they will understand.

• There's no reason not to at least try dating right now. But I think moving out should be your priority for now.

And it's less about "status" that might scare off a lot of women, it's rather to do with what seems to be lack of independence and maturity.

• right well i put that up there because i feel some women won't even bother wanting to learn the reason why im still at home. and thats what i meant by that.

• I don't have set date yet. I want it to be sometime next year like I said. I'm looking around for something a little better. That should happen before the end of this year. Once that happens then I will actually maybe set a date for myself and work hard to make that.

• I see. I wouldn't wait any longer than that though.

• There's nothing wrong with living at home.

• When you are below 24...

• You are helping you parents their nothing wrong and act like responsible adult e. e I'm almost 27

• i am 32 and still live with mine, you are not alone

• So what are your circumstances?

• My brother is disabled and lives with them, I am his para. My parents also have health issues and need assistance. Its not ideal but it is what it is

• Oh my gosh I'm in the same boat
    I still live at home
    I'm 32
    I'm afraid to date.
    Dad will just run him away anyway

• Do you have a job at least?

• Wow... um no offense to you but your dad sounds crazy :o

• Yep it's a scary situation. But I'm making plans to leave.

• It's weird but I would actually date a guy like this. Makes no difference to me.

• Why don't you think it matters to you?

• Personality and attraction matters more to me. Once that's out the way I don't think I would care about anything else. Education, work, income, it's all part of dividing people. If he and I fell for each other, I wouldn't mind helping him build. As long he's trying to better himself at least.

• I don't think there's anything wrong with living at home, it's a good way to save money till you find a place. You have a job, you have a car, only a shallow person would not date you because you live at home

• Ehhh again, no its not shallow... its looking for maturity... which living at home for a thirty year old doesn't show

• I think you should worry about yourself and sorting everything out before you have yourself worrying about a relationship that's what I'd do:) good luck

• Where I'm from it's not frowned upon if a guy is in his 30s, and still live with his parents. In fact, parents like to hold on to their children here until they're getting married. As long as you have plans for the future and you're acting on them, then the right woman won't mind that you still live with your parents.

• The fact that you want to better yourself, if you take the promotion, makes you worth it.

• its up to you i guess.. if you want to date someone go ahead.. but if you dont then dont date someone.. easy as that :)

• More from Girls
    14

What Guys Said 35

• This is one area where girls are the most hypocritical unfortunately. But the ones who are... aren't worth your time. It's a struggle. I live in an apt and some girls instantly became attracted and it turned me off because they have very little concept of reality. I dumped my last girlfriend because I was living on my own with my own car and paying my own rent yet she was living with her parents with no car at 22 years old. She actually thought she could mooch off of me.

The thing is for most people it's a "damned if you do and damned if you don't" situation. If you live on your own, suddenly responsibility becomes huge and many people have no concept of it. I've been on my own for a while now and people like me realize that you can't go out all the time having fun compared to living at home. They think suddenly "no curfews I can do what I want" and forget the finances.

It's a struggle regardless of whether or not you live at home or on your own. If you're at home, girls who also live with their parents still label you as a "bum" and all that stuff. If you live on your own, you're managing finances constantly and making sure you're living within your means and are being careful not to overspend and such. Sometimes this can mean working two jobs to pay things off. Unfortunately, your time can also get limited really badly working over 40 hours a week leaving no time to date. Then you gotta put up with girls being clingy being annoyed that you don;t spend enough time with them or the fact that dining at an expensive restaurant isctually a luxury most girls take for granted and they whine that you won't go out with them somewhere when you're making sure there's enough to pay the rent.

Ironically many girls also just seek out guys to get outta their own homes and just move in with a guy who has one. I have a coworker doing this. It's like prostitution I swear. This guy's girlfriend doesn't even help with basic things like laundry and just stays at his place.

• I don't see why it should be a problem. I'm 28, and still live with my mom and younger brother (dad is no more). Its not that I can't afford an apartment for myself, because I have a decent job. Its just that i share a strong emotional bond with my mom and brother, so I couldn't imagine life staying away from them. I wouldn't want to move away from people I have lived with all my life, just because some woman I hardly know wouldn't want to date me for this. If you're concerned about being intimate, then there's a place called the bedroom where people can get intimate, and no one else (including parents) barge in to embarrass you or spoil the fun.

• so what do you do if your girl needs to moan in there? lol

• Well... I have no personal experience with that because I haven't dated since almost 4 years now, and even in my previous relationships I didn't have sex (its a morality thing, I'm saving myself for marriage). But I do know several people (both men and women) who live with their parents, yet have successful dating lives (which includes sex in their houses). Staying with parents shouldn't be a deal breaker for any sensible woman (or man).

• Dating requires both money and effort, two things that are put to far better use right now getting out of your situation. By living on your own you gain access to the 99.9 percent of women who really wouldn't date someone still living with mommy and daddy after 30 ... no matter what they answer on GAG or elsewhere.

Devote yourself to living the life you want to live by yourself -- show that you are strong and independent and are able to set goals and actually achieve them -- and then worry about living the life you want to live with somebody else.

Or listen to the nonsense in the female opinions here and waste your time and money not getting anywhere in any sphere of your life.

• don't worry about your living situation, find a girl that loves you for you.

hopefully you do drive that is a plus.. you have a job... that is a plus.. I say just be you. . make them laugh.. make them feel good. let them know you have goals.. and you aren't going to being living with your parents forever and it shouldn't be a problem.

you don't sound like you are the type of guy to play games or go for one night stands and that too is a plus..

just be you bro.. if you want to date.. DO IT!

best of luck to you!

• I think you should date. One thing to remember is that often it is your own securities, rather than the girl responding negatively to it, that prevents you from getting a date. So for example, that might manifest itself in closing up if a girl approaches you. If you get talking to lots of people, you often find they can relate. I've spoken to lots of people who have been out of work for ages, found it hellish finding a job. Some woman recently told me she had 20 odd interviews before getting a job. So you're actually doing pretty well.

• Can you answer a few more questions, truthfully, then I will give you my opinion...

1.) Have you got a car?
    2.) Are you working in the fast food sector?
    3.) Are you a virgin?
    4.) Do you like Star Trek?

I'm being serious...

• 1. yes
      2. no. its retail
      3. yes
      4. yes, im not hardcore into it, but i do enjoy it. i only watched the original series and next generation

• Ok. Well, the most important question of the four that I was waiting for was definitely the car one. Not having a car AND not having your own place would have limited your chances of a relationship enormously at your age. At least having a car means you can pick girls up, drive them places and get out & away from your parents house. After you mentioned you were on minimum wage, its also good to hear that you don't work in fast food. I would bet my right arm that about 90% of girls would react negatively to hearing that you cook and serve burgers for a living, but you don't so again you pass on that question. 2/2.

Now, being a virgin isn't a question you can pass or fail on, it just means that you're sexually inexperienced. This may put off experienced women who want someone who knows exactly what they're doing but it'll definitely work in your favour for other virgins and women that want loyalty. Women will almost always opt for a guy that hasn't got a history of 'sleeping around'.

• Yes, definitely attempt dating, I can't see any reason at all why you shouldn't. Plus I'm 22, I don't have my own place either but I've been dating a 28 year old who doesn't care that I live with my parents. Oh and try to get a girl that likes Star Trek and fantasy fiction as well or don't mention Star Trek at all as most women will find this nerdy, boring and a total turn off.

• From an traditional Asian family's perspective, moving out before you are married is not advisable. The parents would rather you live with them until you find a nice girl that will help you pay for a place. Hell, some Asian parents will even refuse your help to alleviate some of their finances and would much sooner take up another job then take their children's money. I've considered moving out before with the idea that it will grant me more freedom and independence but my parents gave me an ultimatum. Once I move out, moving back in due to financial issues is NOT an option. They believe that once you've decided that you are ready to "be on your own" so to speak, that you must commit yourself 100 percent. I've seen family and friends whom decide to move out when they're young only to move back in with their parents with a dried up bank account and debt, all in the name of being considered "independent". While I understand that it is different from American culture and may be viewed as weird, it's something that I really appreciate.

• No reason not to date (I started dating seriously in college and I slept at my parents' home too, married 2 years after my university degree)
    But $2k for an apt won't get you very much: check real estate sites to get an idea of prices in your city.

Courage, keep dating !

• I'm surprised at all these female answers, cause in a different situation these would be the same women rejecting you cause you live at home with your mom. Women are pretty two faced about this shit.

• Most of the girls claim they will but seriously won't. They are definitely not being honest. I've read so many online dating profiles of girls not willing to date guys without their own place, without a BA or higher, and even without the kind of haircut they want.

At most, these girls will go on a casual date and then stop replying to them. I see far too many girls finding guys with a place and mooching off the guy. They then "Accidentally" leave things at the guy's place until they're fully moved in. Hell MTV even jokes about this.

• What? as apposed to my situation? Living alone in a ridiculously expensive apartment i can barely afford, struggling to tread water instead of allocating my resources to the furthering of my own pursuits? Which one of us do you think has change to spare, the guy with free rent or the guy bogged down with the steep price of independence?

• You're right, sometimes it's smarter to live at home if you can't afford it which is not wrong at all. I'm just saying when you come to a certain age, you have had enough time to establish some kind of status in your job to where you can afford to move out and live on your own. For us that are in our 18-24 age range, it's harder because we are still figuring out things and many aren't done with school. I totally understand not being able to pay rent. That's why I have two jobs. It's expensive as hell. The fact that you are working so hard just so you can live on your own does show a sense of maturity and independence and although it's not as easy as living at home and saving money, it still is something to admire I think. Of course living at home in that instance is smarter, but some people just don't have choices like that. Like me, I'm 19. I live an hour away from my mom. There's no way I can move back because I have too much going on here. It's worth it for me to pay.

• I moved back in with my mother about three years ago while finishing college in my late twenties/early thirties. When I graduated I was working full time at a big department store, making a bit more than minium wage but not much to write home about.

I started doing online dating, since my social life took a nosedive after leaving school. The day after I turned 33, I met my girlfriend, and now I'm saving for an engagement ring and planning on moving up to where she lives.

She doesn't care that I live with my mom, because she's still living with her parents (the oldest of a bunch of siblings). We are both religious, and one of the reasons she chose to date me because I was open to the more traditional side of our religion. There's lots more to it than that, of course, but the point is that there are women out there who will look past your current situation and date you for who you are inside.

This economy is tough. If a guy is hard-working and looking forward (like you are with the management position), and a woman turns you down for temporarily living at home, then it says more about her priorities (money) than it does about you as a person.

• Of course generally you'd want to have your own place if you're dating but I think these days anyone would understand your situation. Chances are there are quite a few single women your age who wouldn't mind your situation and would of course let you move in at some point once things get serious. I'd remain confidant with my living situation and ignore the stigma while taking pride in the fact that I had a stable form of income.

• I can understand your situation. But if a female doesn't want you because you live with your parents, then she's not a keeper.

I don't think you should wait.

About 14 years ago I lived with my parents. And I met a girl on a dating site. She didn't like me just because I lived with my parents. I was then 23 years old. She said that it's strange when a guy older than 18 live with their parents. I just gave her the finger. Six months later I moved to my own apartment. She was not a keeper anyway.

I know that a lot o females doesn't care about your situation. If I find a girl at your age who lives with her parents, I wouldn't care.

A girl is supposed dating you, not your apartment.

• I'm taken and my gf is about to move in. I had my mom 'n her bf move in with me because I was sick of piece of shit people not paying rent or stealing from me.

People have their own opinions and a majority of girls will freak out if you live at home with your parents. But then again, that girl is not compatible with you in the first place.

• Why is it a bother if u still live with ur parents? I wouldn't mind if ma gurl still lives with her parents at the age of 40. As long as she got her life together, were good to go skyrocketing.

• muackz! i love what u said. i know u r a sweet guy

• For guys, it's different. Guys aren't too picky about whether a girl lives at her own place or has her own place but for most girls it matters a lot.

• Lel i kinda agree with that

• I've been fairly wealthy my whole life and while it makes getting girls much easier, it's also harder to know what it is they like about you. I actually think you're very lucky. Any girl who knows all this and stays with you happily is who you really want in your life. Don't waste this time by not dating. Instead, make the most of it and tell every girl you see about your difficulties.

• Get your sh*t together 1st. You will have more quality options than if you try to go about it now.

• I say yes, u can date, but be up front about ur situation so u dont waste ur time with some girl that doesn't accept ur situation.

• Have a plan, have a goal, start getting there. I think the fact that you're trying to get somewhere different, that you're trying to work your life out, that is attractive in itself.

• I use to think like that, but realized that my happiness is more important and those "things" can provide me the happiness that a loving woman can provide me with.

• Any time can be a good time.

• Dang man, I don't wanna be rude, ... But I'm gonna say hell no

On the other hand, there's some crazy chics out there so...

• Why hell no?

• Idk, that's just my perspective at my current age, I'm not saying it's impossible, but I can't relate to that situation... tho, on the other hand, like I said, girls are different, u can prolly still get a girlfriend

• Fuck, this just makes me super happy I'm not from the US!

• Dating in the US is absolute shit. It's worse in areas like cali. The girls live off of superficial "values." I'm in the eastern part of it and in NY the cost of living is real tough. The girls just look to leech off of guys. Finding a relationship is tough because the girls do definitely want guys with money. They lie so much about how it doesn't matter but when it comes down to it, they refuse to commit.

• Yes, yes, be very happy. I live in Southern California and if you don't have a really nice apartment with a BMW 3 series, you can't even get in the game. Sure you can date, but you won't last long. The "game," as they say, is soooooo hot in Cali and New York. Forget about it.

• I know i'm a bit young and inexperienced but personally I would get my life together first before deciding to date anyone.

• Bro, eharmony.

• That even work? Be honest?

• No offense but I don't see how that is helpful. He is not asking how to meet women, he is asking if his current situation should be a factor in whether or not he puts himself out there. :/
      Whether he meets women online or in person, the circumstances are the same.

• Some women may not care that you still live with your parents. For others it will be a turn off. Ask some women, see what happens.

• Go ahead and date.
    If it looks like you're going to get lucky, rent a hotel room.

• You can say I am moving out soon and it's temporary situation

• pfft that's simple enough just all depends on who your into really.

• give example?

• you just don't advertise what you dont want them to know i mean right at start she would want to know about you and even simpler than that if your into clubs and bars skip past alllll of the boring stuff and right to sex and if they are someone you want to date ... kind of a try before you buy. works for me

• Here we go with the shit that just depresses me...

• oh man date some1 who will care about you...

• More from Guys
    5