Why do I have such bad luck with girls?

I about believe I have the worst luck with girls. The last two times have just killed me. First I finally worked up the guts to ask this gorgeous girl out and she said yes and wanted to know what we were doing and she seemed all excited. Two days later, she text me saying she forgot she was already talking to this other guy. That devastated me. Then this past girl. Her and her asshole of a boyfriend broke up. She came to me, we talked/dated for a month, then she broke it off with me saying she needed time to work on herself and her space. Last week she text me saying she missed me and had been thinking a lot about me and we actually made plans to do something this past saturday. Three days later she text me saying she couldn't go Saturday because she had been talking to her ex boyfriend on and off again. Like am I doing something wrong? Or have I just not found her yet? I feel like I'm never going to find the girl for me. My emotions are a freaking wreck right now...

Most Helpful Girl

• 1st take a breath and calm down and relax. you have a lot that you just need to get off your chest. it just trail and error that all. your not alone on this many males and females get regretted, used, played etc it not because they have bad luck it just taking longer then they would like. those girls were emotionally unavailable and already had what guy they rally wanted even if the guys aren't great at all so most will pass up better good guys and make the mistake many times and go tho this until they finally wakeup. but it not you that on them their loss not yours. just need to focus on you and wait. I know it suks waiting and being patient but it coming the girl is coming

What Girls Said 2

• Seems to me that there's nothing wrong with you and they ones with the issues are these 2 girls you have talked to. Have patience, the right girl is out there right now wondering where you are, and when you finally meet her, she will make you glad it never worked out with anyone else.

• Maybe you're too available?

• Yeah, I think I showed the last girl I'm too available like I'm gonna be here im. just gonna move on and leave her alone and if she comes back she's gonna have it tough getting me

What Guys Said 1

• Tiger, its a shame that some girls are like that, they sometimes don't know a good guy even if they slapped them across the face. Don't let what happened affect what you think of women, because some of them are actually cool people, You just haven't found the one yet. Its like finding a needle in a haystack, you gotta go through the hay to find the needle right? You just have to try again until you've found her.
    My best advice for you is to just accept what happened as a learning experience, and maybe take a break from relationships for a little while, girls don't like a emotional wrecks. :)
    Best of luck!