Women and men....when a guy gets a girl's number would you text a couple of times then call?

call... I think personally that calling is better because you get to hear the voice... I know you could read the text and have time to think...but when I ask the girl if that calling is better then texting some would respond with texting is better because I love it...women and their mind games...

Most Helpful Guy

• Your right but texting dosen't really show real expression you Know? Like for an example she can be saying something but mean it a different way or you can take it a differently.

What Girls Said 4

• I hate talking on the phone. I have 400 minutes per month on my plan. I use about 50 of them, if that. However, I send thousands of text messages. I have always hated talking on the phone. If someone calls me I expect them to have a purpose and get to the point. Such as, "Wanna go see Ice Age tomorrow at 7pm?" No chit chat about what you did today, which movie we should see, what time we should go etc. If someone wants to chit chat I prefer they text. Most of the time I don't even answer my phone. I let the person leave a message with what they want and then I text them an answer. I know it sounds rude but I guess I prefer to chit chat in person for two hours versus sit on the phone for two hours.

I guess when you call the girl you could get to the point. See how she responds. If she keeps talking long after "the point" is over, keep talking to her but if she seems like she wants to go then say goodbye. Try texting and she if she answers and keeps a text conversation going.

Honestly, there is a guy I have been into for months. He is shy and I am shy so even after months we are still at only the talking and flirting stage (no personal numbers exchanged yet). If he called me I would be happier than ever. It would make my day, month, year but only for about 10 seconds. After that I would expect him to get to the point too. Otherwise I would prefer he text. The point is even if she really really likes you she'll still have her communication preferences.

• i feel a little intimidated if a guy just got my number

and he already wants to call me.

i prefer we text for a bit.

when I'm more comfortable around him

then I would like to get more calls.

but that's just me.

• For a date I like if the guy calls but if your just talking then I think its cool to text. in my experience I only get texts from guys but its alright because I like texting a lot.

• NOOP NOT REALLY...IT WOULD TAK ME A WEEK 2CALL A GIRL LMFAO...LETZ C IF I MEET A GIRL OFF DE INTERNET IT WOULD TAK ME A MONTH 2 TALK 2THEM ON DE PHONE BEAUSE I AM REALLY SHY OVER DE PHONE N I AM ALSO NEW TO TALKING 2 SUM1 ON DE PHONE...THE PROB WIT ME IS DA SUM PPL ARE BOAREING OVER DE PHONE...SOOO I PERFER EXCITEING PPL...LOL...

What Guys Said 0