How do you ask a girl for a picture politely?

Met this girl on online dating, she's nice and stuff and we seem to connect a bit, her pictures dont really show her body though and I'm not sure what Im getting myself into

how can I ask her for a better pic/body pic without offending her thinking something?

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't. She's hiding her body for a reason and asserting that she show it is going to make her assume you're just after her for her body. Just ask her straight up or risk meeting her in real life at least once. 9.9 times out of 10, when someone is online dating, they're doing so for a reason. ie. They have trouble meeting people in person.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Well the best thing to do is ask her. At some point you will ask if she say yes then great if she says no just suck it up and say okay and start talking to her

0|0
    0|0
  • Well you could dress up your words however you want, but the initial thought could be considered naughty and there is no way around it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Send her one of yours and ask for one back.. don't make it seem too dirty unless that's what u want. But make sure you know how to say what u want to say with out offending

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• My experience has been that if they're not showing a little bit of body they are probably over weight.

There's no good way to ask man, you're kinda screwed. The only thing you can do is bite the bullet and go out with her. Once you see her you'll know for sure and if she's not what you want then just have a pleasant date with a new girl and go home. Just cuz it's a date doesn't mean you have to develop a relationship with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Assuming she's GTA, just meet sooner rather than later. Even if you get pics, you'll then wonder if they're up to date etc. It's not like you're trying to decide if you should fall in love and buy a plane ticket to go visit her. Just meet and see.

0|0
    0|0