Guys, do you ever get frustrated, when you feel surrounded by "sexually easy" women?

It seems like there's a lot of women nowadays, who are sexually easy.

I'm referring to women who don't make suitors "work for it".

For some guys, this is awesome-- NSA sex when I feel like it.

For other guys-- they sometimes wonder if they will ever find a girl they're compatible with.

Do for the "other guys", do you feel like screaming sometimes, or do you have constant hope?

My understanding of "easy", is that you are willing to "share the goods", with at least the appropriate level of trust (no STDs, nothing uncomfortable, and NSA), and of course sexual attraction.

Most Helpful Guy

• "For other guys-- they sometimes wonder if they will ever find a girl they're compatible with."

Yeah, I'm in that boat. Promiscuity is so common now I feel there's almost no girl I can trust.

What Girls Said 2

• I feel frustrated when I'm surrounded by men who are frustrated by me. I enjoy NSA sex (the one with no attachment, not the one with National Security involved), but I'm anything but "easy".

• I'm confused

• We made a column explaining ourselves, lol

• We sure did. Haha.

• i am most definitely not easy, thats for sure

What Guys Said 2

• I don't want any sexually easy women. Fuck that, but not literally.

• Lol i think it is good