Would you get mad or jealous if you see your Girlfriend / Boyfriend checking out another Guy / Girl?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• I voted no. I'm not stupid. Men look at women and that's just the way it goes. Why fight it? My guy watches movies, and is free to check out all the beautiful women on screen and to me that's just the same thing. In person, what matters is what he does with his reaction. If he cat-calls or tries to flirt with other women with the intention to make me feel inferior, then that would be different. Luckily he does NOT do that, and I even acknowledge that it's perfectly fine for him to notice an attractive woman -- me included. :) I never want him to feel ashamed that he finds other women attractive. I would find it hurtful if he made an advancement on it though, and tried to cheat. If he doesn't, then it's a non-issue.

• Not at all. We tell each other about this stuff all the time. You can look just no touching.
    And if I was there too I would probably check the girl out too. Beautiful people are made to be looked at. It's eye candy.

• No my bf and I do it all the time. We are committed to each other but there's hot people everywhere lol

• If there's trust/loyality and respect, there's no need to worry.

• Ah no. I can't tie his eyes. lol

• I would be mad not jealous. It's just rude. I'm sure a guy wouldn't like it if a girl just stared at other guys while he was talking to her.

• yes, i want a guy who only looks at me when im around.

• Yeah Like don't get in a relationship if going to be lookin at other girls and liking other girls

• That depends. If my guy glanced I wouldn't mind it, sure it would bother me a little. But, I wouldn't say anything about it. However, if my guy glanced for a long time at girls and did it frequently then there would be a problem that needed to be discussed.

• I do the same its normal so why fight it

What Guys Said 2

• No, we all do it

• Depends on the kind of stare she gives the guy or if she looks at the other guy more than her own boyfriend