Do you find it hard to start a relationship?

I find it hard when every time I try to start a relationship the other person always passes it up, and im standing there wondering why, you never get an answer as to why they wouldn't date you

Most Helpful Guy

• That's understandable, since you're a guy. Women these days seem to have very lofty standards due to the rise of feminism, so its very difficult, if not impossible, for most men to be able to meet those standards. And the women simply reject the men who don't meet the standards. I feel you, pal.

What Girls Said 1

• It's harder to maintain

What Guys Said 1

• Some simply may not be interested. Don't offset getting into a relationship by mentioning it or tying to make it start. let it form and don't expect it to happen. you and the other person will know. Also don't rush it. You don't want to rush into a relationship it's happened to me before. Get to know them a little more. I'd say within 2 months is the average for me if everything is going well. If it's perfectly mutual then it will happen. Good luck.