Every where on this website I see guys complain about "gold diggers". And I don't see why people are complaining.
What's the difference between a girl who doesn't want to date an overweight person, girl who doesn't want to date a short person, and a girl who doesn't want to date a guy who doesn't have money? It's all just preference to me.
Most Helpful Guy
1. The term gold digger is a matter of perception, not just individual but we as a society that have been made to perceive it since we discovered wealth as beyond ability
2. There are even guys who have preferences about overweight girls or skinny girls etc but since it exists both ways it's considered normal though some term it as 'shallow' but I believe every individual immaterial of gender is within their right of choice
3. We humans are hardwired generally by nature in a way that a man finds a woman attractive by face & body while a woman first by the man's ability (in days earlier than wealth it was about his virility, ability to hunt, bring home food, dominance etc) cause these are the basic traits of humans
4. When wealth as we know it now came into existence it again was the man who is supposed to earn (nothing wrong with that) to give his people a good life. So what's wrong in a girl wanting a man who has enough to support her needs and luxuries
5. A gold digger (though I don't like using these terms) according to me is someone who will be with someone who has money and will leave when they have none i. e. not support them at such a time (these exist in both genders) but again I won't term even that completely wrong unless that person hasn't made it clear as to how it will be if he/she loses wealth :)
6. A girl is very much within her right not to date someone w/o money and that doesn't make her a gold digger :)0