Would you date a murderer? If you fell in love with a killer would you leave them?

If you were dating a person and then found out later that they killed someone (not in self defense) what would you do?

• Leave them
  • Stay with them
  • stay with them and join them on a killing spree
  • hope they kill you

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 46

• I'm Crime-Docs Mistress so no way I can stay with someone who's killed another person, reason being
    1. He didn't get caught ( which means he's pretty smart and cleaned up all the evidence
    2. Halfway through trying to "Kill" someone they will most likely beg for their lives and he denied them that. ( Which means he has no empathy and maybe puts himself on a god like pedestal.
    "Give life, Take life"
    3. Killing most of the time isn't a one time thing (Which means he will kill more people and if you manage to get on his bad side or if he wants to keep your body "Forever" he will end up killing you.
    4. If you left him he will most likely murder lookalike's of you even if it's just the same hairstyle/hair color. ( Which means he has a sick fixation on you.
    5. He's a murder (Which means RUN!)

• And killing any type of animal for the enjoyment of it means a serial killer in the making.

• Lmao for some reason I remember workaholics the guy with the van that says "Rape Vane" on it since he didn't have any locks x'D

• :P
      good stuff

• Just because he's a murderer doesn't mean he doesn't love you. To me it really depends on why he killed the person, how he did it, and how many. Not all murderers are psychopaths. No way in hell I'd stay with a serial killer though those people are unstable at best.

• It depends on why for me. If he killed a rapist or hit someone with his car accidentally etc.. I would be totally fine with it. But if it was cold-blooded I would run for the hills. I would expect him to tell me super super early in the relationship, so if he wanted months to tell me I would have some serious concerns.

• If he killed somebody in self defense or if it was for a great cause, then maybe.
    But if he was pyscho killer with mommy issues, no.

• You could have such interesting conversations with a psycho killer though

• Heck no, I could never love a murderer, if it was purely self-defense that's one thing, but to murder someone... I would stay far away

• I'd want to know why they did.

Then after that answer and if it's actually the truth and not made up and seemed sincere then i'd possibly stay. Love holds no bounds. Everyone has their faults and i'd be ignorant to be a judgmental person. Besides I don't wanna blow up on him and then have him kill me lol.

• It wasn't in self defence, so no. I will end up fearing him. It won't be a good relationship.

• entirely depends on why they did it, but even then I'm not sure if I would stay or go. I found out that my ex did some truly horrific things in his past and I just couldn't ever look at him the same again, knowing what he'd done.

• Good answer I would be the same. I dated a girl that will murder. Her mother murdered as well. I even talked to the mother on the phone when she was in prison.

• It was girl it was :)

• Depends. If he killed someone in self defense or the defense of someone else, then no. But if he killed because he just enjoys killing, I'd run as fast as I could.

• I thank I'll pass, thanks.

• Depends on the kind of murder and under what circumstances.

Was it murder for revenge?
    Was it manslaughter?
    Was it intentional?

• Sorry I can't tell all the dirty details but it was intentional and not self defense.

• I've already explained my reasoning and the difference between a domestic murder and a murder committed under passion. Conceivably there are other scenarios in which a person would murder someone else under extreme emotional duress where the parties involved aren't in a romantic/sexual relationship or related. There really is no need to argue. You asked a question, I answered it, and gave the reasoning behind it. If you can't differentiate between the two, that isn't my problem.

• I believe I did and believe I explained about how they are generally coupled together but you're right.

• Leave for a couple of reasons. 1. That should be something you should tell someone early in a relationship, like really early. If they didn't tell me I'd feel deceived. 2. Murder is something that in my books is just not ok.

• I've always had this fantasy of dating an hot ad young Italian mafia boss. Weird?

• Does Dexter Morgan count?
    & it depends on the reason. Was it self defense? Serial killer? Psychotic break?

• Wow Dexter is one loved killer. In the question I stated it was not self defense and lets assume the person is mentally stable.

• Well it depends if it was justifiable. Was it a stranger on the street he chose to kill, or someone he knew who was a waste to society? If it was a one time incident, I'd stay. If he was a serial killer (that isn't Dexter) I'd carefully leave.

• ? Dexter is too cool for school huh. Who else is cool enough to rub you out?

• i'd leave him.. killing another human being is definitely a deal breaker for me. i just can't tolerate that. i also would leave a guy if i know he suggested abortion to any pregnant girl like his ex gf or his sister etc. :)

• How about choking domesticated pigeons?

• oh yeah haha! ;)

• Stayin outta trouble?

• Leave them without looking back. Psycho/socipaths can't love back anyways without a miracle.

• I've always been attracted to psychos.. like the actor who played in the purge God i NEEEEEED IT pont is i would date a murderer

• Only if he killed some rapist or pedophile

• I would run and never look back. I don't want to be their next target!

• And this time you won't be tired of waiting you will be tired from running :P

• Of course! LOL. You try living with a psychopath. I live with one myself no word of a lie. But it no choice of my own. They're annoying as hell. They are very hostile on with or without drugs. I already have a reference. The only reason im not dead is because it is a family member.

• Yeah I grew up with some craziness as well.

• That's one of my deal breakers along with smoking and smelly armpits.

• If I stay with them I would feel that my life is in danger :/

• It depends why

• I would most likely leave them. It would depend on the circumstances surrounding the crime.

• Do you know the difference between murdering someone and killing someone?

I would never date a murderer. As for a killer, it depends. A soldier may have killed someone, but I could live with that if he can

• Wtf? Heck no, I'd leave him asap and call the cops.

• Even if he already paid his debt to society?

• Well, if he has "paid his debt", I wouldn't call the cops. But I'd still run for the hills.

• Hhhmmmmmmm. Tough question im gonna have to give this a long thought. NOT. I would leave them ASAP. I'd be afraid they'd kill me. They did it before what will stop them from doing it again? I'd have to change my name if he wants to track me down.

• Why are you still up? Your parents are the ones that are gonna kill you

• Hey I'm not going to let anyone disrespect me and not do anything about it. What comes around goes around. by the way u knew I wouldn't like your comment. You brought this on yourself. Peace in the middle east... BITCH.

• Insanity in your brain...

• I had this experience with my boyfriend and i didn't leave him and i won't do this for rest of my life.

• I have already phobia about serial killers so hell no. Leave them. lol

• A person's past has no place in the present. So what? They killed a person. I'm a potential killer as well. I get extremely violent when I'm angry and in a bipolar rage. Besides, if they served their time, they have the right to be free.

I look to the future and at the heart, not the past and previous deeds. A killer isn't always an evil person.

• if he can kill a person, he is scary as a person

• More from Girls
    16

What Guys Said 22

• Not exactly a very feminine quality. Not that femininity is a high priority for me, but just sayin'

I'd say there are worse things. I'd rather date a murderer than a thief. I'd rather date a murderer than a child molester. I'd rather date a murderer than a rapist.

I've known a couple of murders. They were both guys so I wouldn't date them. But I'd rather hang out with them than a lot of other people I've known in my life. I've met some real scumbags in my life and those murderers were not even close to being at the top of that list.

I look at it this way. With the murderers I've known, I was never once concerned about them killing me or doing anything else bad to me. I was never concerned about them doing that to anyone else either. Now compare to a thief for example. Not someone who maybe did some shoplifting in their youth. That can be forgiven if they stopped. But someone who is a thief in their adulthood is someone I'd never trust. Being a thief is who they are. It's the kind of person they are. I would never trust a thief to not steal from me or even their mother. I wouldn't trust them about much of anything else either.

I don't look at murder as defining "who" they are. I look at it as something they did, most likely a one-time thing. But a thief is who they are. It's a quality that defines them. That's why I would never trust them. Same with a lot of other very negative qualities.

Anyway, if I found out someone was a murderer it would not be a deal breaker. I'd go by who they are here and now. I might keep my eyes open for certain traits, but that's about it.

• Perfect answer

• Lol "I know a couple of murderers"
      Why did they do it

• I never asked. One guy had only recently gotten out of prison after serving 20 years. He had been a heroin addict. I always assumed it was related to that, but I have no way of knowing that. With the other guy I have no idea. The first guy was actually very timid, almost like he was afraid of me more than I was of him. (he was a co-worker and I worked closely with him every day for about a month). The second guy seemed like more of a tough guy, but I never felt threatened by him in any way. I spent several days driving across the country with him. It didn't bother me at all sleeping while he drove.

• leave them, my sex life would be in tatters. they should be ashamed of themselves for killing our sex life. They basically killed our sex life as well. Flaming serial killer. I would leave ASAP.

• A murderer? Hell no, I'd leave her immediately. I can't handle that kinda shit, and I'd always wonder if she was poisoning my food, That latter part makes it a total dealbreaker. LOL

• 0|2
  • No I would not, I don't believe in killing someone plus Id be too afraid of them killing me in my sleep.

• Oh hell no. If I found out someone I was dating KILLED someone? I'd probably call the police and dump her crazy ass when they're stuffing her in the police car.

• Depends who they killed and why.
    Like if it were a girl that killed some child molester, hell yeah I'd date her.

• If by murderer you mean a drop dead gorgeous assassin attending a gala in a blood red dress with a smooth and seducing voice with a accent to match and knows all the in's and out's of a Remington MSR then hell yeah! I'd be her man and (click-clak) I'm ready to back her up!

• It all depends on the circumstances and your definition of "murderer".

• It's the same as the dictionary's definition.

• Just don't become a murderer due to it, ok? At least not in my bed, you know what'd happen... :D

• Hahaha I will either not be in your bed or quite drugged up and very friendly :P

• No, I would not. I think her sense of rationality would KILL the relationship. Haha!

• Hell no. I'd never date a girl who murdered or brutalized another person.

• i'd leave them who know if she won't do the same to me

• i'm amazed how many people are saying: 'it depends how' or it depends 'how many'
    OMG

• It would be hypocritical of me to get mad at her for it.

• Immediate no. NOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPEEEE. No. NO.
    They'll have to be super-special, or the murder has to be for a well justified reason (a REALLY well-justified reason) for me to look over it. Otherwise, NOPE. Just going to walk away.

• Super special? So if you date a super special killer and she kills you then all is justified and well with the world? :P

• I think you're reminding me of my next question, asker.

• Wow, wasn't expecting to see so much "no"'s here. I'd stay, but that HIGHLY depends on the story behind it.

• i won't think twice on leaving there asses

• 我会选择离开他(她),尽管很相爱,但在理智面前 我总会选择沉静下来好好思考。

• I would never love the type of girl who would murder people.. I was was with her though it would be scary to leave her though in case she murdered you xD Having said that it would also be scary being with her, she could stab you while makiing out or whatever

• I've always had the fantasy of being the boyfriend in a male-female serial killing couple. Kind of like the Ken and Barbie killers.

• With the kind of wretched life I'm leading right now and too scared to take my won life, I'd obviously wish she would do me that favor. So I voted D.

• *own life

• I went un anon lol

• And I have followed you! :)