Guy I started dating following half naked girls in instagram. red flag?:-( :-(?

He follows a lot of those half naked chicks on instagram and it really upsets me and makes me feel awful. is this a red flag? or is this ok?:-(

Most Helpful Guy

• It's truly not a big deal, in my opinion. If this guy dates you and chooses you it'll be because he wants to be with YOU. Don't let this silly little thing cloud that fact.

I mean, surely you see other mind and you notice that they are attractive, no?

What Guys Said 2

• i dont think its a redflag. its just instagram and anybody can follow anyone. the majority of women are forever uploading pictures of themselves half naked anyways

• Take a step back. Breathe. Are you sucking his dick? No? Ok, suck his dick. Is he still following those girls on instagram? No? Ok good. My work is done here.

What Girls Said 4

• Its fine in my opinion

• I wouldn't worry about it. Those are just pictures he is with you not the random girls on instagram.

• I dont think its a big deal. Just chill :)

• Uh he is a guy? Of course he follows naked chicks. He is not even your boyfriend? Let him be.