Any tips for my first kiss?

I'm 22 and I've never been kissed before. I recently got my first boyfriend and he told me he would really like to kiss me lol.

He's kissed my forehead, cheek, and neck and also the top of my head but not my lips.

I can tell he's dying to. He's always looking at them.

I know it will likely be awkward my first time. Anything I can do to make it as nice as possible? I'm a little nervous lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• It is very important that you don't stress too much about it. Just relax and enjoy in the moment and everything will be alright. But in case you need a few tips: 1. Don't start with a french kiss right away 2. Don't think about it too much while your kissing, relax 3. Breathe in between the kisses

What Guys Said 4

• Don't over think it, let it come naturally. I remember my first kiss... it was very sweet, literally... it was sweet...
    blogs.houstonpress.com/.../...13-thumb-250x339.jpg

• It usually comes naturally so dont worry or think too much and you'll be fine. It will be better if you go slow and you'll react off of his motions.

• Well you could not complain about your lipstick which is what happened on my first kiss. Also it wasn't long enough and there wasn't enough tongue. Its only awkward if you're a wuss about it. Its really not a big deal. Or at least it won't be once you've had it.

• Just relax and go with it. It's like I told another girl when I had my first kiss the girl didn't even know it was until I told her after. Point is I'm sure you'll be fine.

What Girls Said 1

• I was super nervous my first kiss to just go with it let him show you what to do just relax and have fun! don't be nervous