Is it silly to get jealous over this?

Is it silly to get jealous over seeing a photo of the guy you've been seeing and really like, with his arm around another girl at a club, even though it was taken a couple months before you even met?

I'm assuming it is silly.. so if you think it is, here's a bonus question.. why do you think I feel this way then?

Thanks a bunch x

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it's silly if he's giving you his attention and you're getting jealous over nothing. You feel this way because you like him a lot and want him all to yourself. That's not a bad thing, guys love girls that are dedicated to them, just make sure he feels the same way

What Guys Said 2

• Its normal to get jealous, its keeping it in check that counts. I keep all the pictures of my exs and I. There my memories

• Yeah a little

What Girls Said 1

• It is silly but it happens. Perhaps you are threatened that by the fact that he shared a life with another girl and that the feelings he has for you are not unique or perhaps she is really good looking. It could be anything.