Girls, looking at yourself - what is a characteristic you have that guys love?

It can be in your character, your looks, attitude, what you like to wear, make-up, perfume,...
Just anything about you that makes guys like you or love you.

Most Helpful Girl

• My snarky attitude and that I can imitate the Irish accent very well, lol.

• Irrrrrrrish? Haha, my best imitations are the Dutchman speaking French and the Frenchman speaking English :-)

• Your Irish imitation is the best answer, keep doing it for us to enjoy :-)

• Haha, thanks. :D

What Girls Said 34

• Ability to enunciate words well/accent
    And my hair, when it decides to cooperate lol. I wouldn't say all guys love it, but a few like these traits.

• Those are assets! I actually heard your voice recording for the goodbye of Mei, sounded nice :-)
      Do guys like your vampire/alien half?

• Haha, I appreciate your honesty :-)
      Send me a post card from Congo okay?

• will do :D :D

• Guys love:
    My eyes
    My skin color
    My lips
    My overly smooth skin
    My nipples
    My smile
    My way of joking around

• Waw, you're the one!
      Especially the smile, that's everything :-)

• Yeah I take care of my smile a lot actually xD
      Accompanied by a set of dimples on my cheeks.

• Mentally it'd be my sarcasm, my intelligence, and my views about relationships. I believe we should be equal. I think most standards put on men are stupid and childish. I just want us to be equals.
    Physically it'd be my boobs, my lips, and my ass to be completely honesty. I have that hour glass figure and I'm fit so I assume they'd like that too.

• Haha, sounds good... you sound like a girl that cannot be fooled :-)

• I'm mostly complimented by females on my mannerism, I guess =/
    Guys mention my intelligence, wit, determination... but as friends or colleagues. Guess i don't have such a characteristic. Oops.

• I don't talk much and am rather Clint-Eastwood-ish in real life. A lot of guys seem to view that as an appealing trait in a woman for a change.

Oh, and I have a Shakira-esque booty. Guys usually appreciate that as well.

Needless to say the Eastwood-Shakira-combi is absolutely Unicorny to most guys.

• How the fuck should I know? Different guys like different things. But i'm sure you've heard that many times.
    I suppose i'll just list things that I like on myself and would think a guy likes.
    -my hair
    -my boobs
    -my eyebrows? (i dont know why people make a huge deal about eyebrows, but people have told me i have naturally great eyebrows)
    -my ability to kick your ass in any video game
    -my battlescars (idk what guys think about scars, but I enjoy making up stories about them)

Yet I think my charm is ruined because in public i tend to generally have a "fuck you" attitude (i myself love because it reeks of alpha, but i'm sure guys are repelled by)

• Haha, are you certain your "fuck you" attitude dit not get you these battlescars?
      But apart from that, I can confirm those naturally beautiful eyebrows are an esset, for sure!

• Love may be a bit too much but I often get "Your hair smells so nice" and then they mostly put their nose in my hair or touch hahah & that i'm pretty ambitious. But, I think that's about it.

• Haha, that's an answer I would not have expected :-)
      I don't know if I would dare to put my nose in a girl's hair... would be expecting to get hit!

• Hahaha well guys are creatures that do pretty unexpected things, so no need to be surprised anymore. I just let them be & why would I need to hit them haha

• I'm a good listener

• Probably my height. A lot of guys, at least on GAG say they would love to be with a tall girl.

• my attitude... and my looks lol

• I'm one of those people who just doesn't take myself seriously at all and guys seem to like that. I'm also 5'11'' so I'm super tall for a girl and guys like my height too. Not sure if this is a characteristic or what not but I have an Essex/London accent and guys seem to find it cute for some reason lmao

• Guys seem to really like when I'm wearing pantyhose or hosiery of some type, especially with heels or boots.

• Haha, I googled for "sexy underwear" and this is a pic I'd like to share with you... I don't know if it's a bra, a dress or a pantyhose?
      www.globaltextiles.com/.../422157.jpg
      Honestly, I also like it when girls wear them. It has that little extra :-)

• Ha ha, that's the idea!!

• With legs like those I wonder why? ;-)

• I've been complimented on my hair, eyes and smile. I had one guy tell me that his shirt still smells like me after hanging out with him? haha So I guess he liked my perfume.

As far as personality, I can be a little bit sassy. But I'm also a huge nerd sometimes so I definitely don't take myself too seriously which is a nice thing I think.

• This is really an answer I like! People who don't take themselves too seriously and have good sense of humour are the ones I like!

• Thanks! Definitely true. Life is too short to be serious 100% of the time.

• My fiesty attitude as I don't let bullcrap slip past me. I'm smart , know how to cook and love baking. Then again the things that actually grabs their attention is my breath , eyes , smile , & my legs ( which I don't get because they aren't long ) .

• Waaw! You're full of talent!
      And your legs... that makes me think about Dutch ladies. Here in Belgium we say you can recognize Dutch ladies thanks to their size and also because they have big feet.
      A typical Dutch lady is 5 ft 10 in or more and has European shoe size 42!
      Oh and... a nice smile (like on your profile pic) makes all of us guys melt :-)

• Thank you. I'm only 5 ft tall with my shoe size to be 5 us ( 35 European ) they're just tan and smooth and when I wear heels they appear longer.

• Nice and tiny :-)
      Thanks for your answer and have a great day!

• My caring and sweet side.

And my butt. lol

• Some guys love my brattiness/feistiness lol. Some like how I always advocate for tolerance and acceptance for all people, mostly they're into my sexual interests naturally... lol

• That's a great answer Jueey... fairly short but 100% to the point!
      Sorry I've already given the most helpful yesterday since otherwise it would have been yours :-)

• Oh gosh, you're not sleepy at this hour in the morning?
      Or you couldn't sleep and needed a chat?
      Hear you later Jueey!

• My mind is just so damn active lol. I am tired though. Going to sleep soon

• I really couldn't tell you because I've never really had guys pay much attention to me. In saying that I have heard the phrase "nice rack" uttered once or twice. lol.

• Oh dear! Well let me say (remember my "English" question...) that when you can help people you invest time in it. That a characteristic to be proud of Emzy :-)
      Although I'm on the other side of the globe, if you need a chat or some attention feel free to message me. No obligation, but I would not know why people would look away from you? You seem a kind person!

• I don't know why you haven't gotten much male attention. You're very pretty!

• I'm guessing my laid-back attitude and the weird and disgusting things I joke about,

• Haha, you make me curious... will you give an example?

• Not exactly pg-13 but, last night my boyfriend joked about anal and him using 3 penises. I joked about swallowing his head whole with my bum and giving him a full head fart and some other gross things. While talking about weird things like that, is when we have the most fun I think, lol.

• Oh my goodness! Tonight he'll come home with two fake gummy pen... he bought in a local shop!
      Sjeez, enjoy haha :-)

• I'm easily accepting and accommodating.

• I would like that although with me it would be no problem to have a good discussion from time to time... I can take feedback from people even if it's negative :-)

• Independent, lack of giving a fuck, and sometimes my bitchy bluntness.
    My smile, my ass (it's naturally large, round, and perky), and depending on the guy my hair because I'm a natural strawberry blonde.

• Haha, normally the bolt and the beautiful are 2 people but you seem to be both :-)
      As long as you keep smiling I suppose the bitchy bluntness will be appreciated by many!

• Boobs. They love my boobs. And my rapier wit of course...

• Haha, the sense of humour I would appreciate... those boobs however, may rather attract those who're up for a one-night stand I'm afraid... generally those who compliment aspects of your personality or your nice smile our the people who you want as friends or as partner in life :-)

• They can attract what they want, just means I can have the pleasure of exercising that rapier wit and disposing of the troublesome admirers...

• That's true!

• From the very mundane cooking and cleaning to no boundaries in the bedroom, I'm a natural. Of course, my wicked sense of humor and Mensa intelligence rocks their world, too.

• Haha, I'd be attracted by the sense of humour :-)
      And I'd hope you wouldn't be too much more intelligent than I... otherwise I'd feel shy and dominated.

• My charm.

Realistically, my bewbz.

• I guess my sense of humor? People seem to laugh a lot when they hang out with me but then again that may not be a good thing. If not that then my eyes because that's the physical feature that tends to get complimented the most.

• I like a good sense of humour, I possess one as well :-)

• I'd say my eyes and my smile :))))

• That's the most beautiful thing there is: a girl smiling at you with some beautiful eyes :-)

• Aww... thank you :))) this is what I've been told! 👀

• 1-2 guy's have told me they like my voice, 1 said my hair but its usually always my eyes. I seriously don't know what the heck bedroom eyes look like but that's what a few have said to me.

• So the summary is: you have plenty of attractive properties!
      Thanks for your answer :-)

• being funny kind shy undrstandfull i gess and the way i dress the fact of having a model body shape and my eyes my hair too those are the things that i get complimented about

• My calm/chill attitude and eyes.

• For me a calm attitude would be attractive since I'm also a calm guy... and oh yes your eyes are an asset!

• My solicitous attitude and my shape lol

• being young at heart. always smiling. i think guys find it cute. maybe some.

• More from Girls
    4

What Guys Said 0