Ok i am a insecure person deep down, no matter how much i. Dont let it get to me, it eventualy does, sadly for me...
Iv been isecure since i was a kid, due to my mom, if i didn't do somthing right, either she would scream or attack on the way i look nd compare to other kids saying they are better,
So till today i take thearapy from the last 2 years on this, and now currently 23 years old...
I once had a bf, he would stare at toher girls or say they are hot, my insecurities couldnt take it, or would admit the other girl is prettier than me, But obviously its life and there will be others whoo better, but then again i compare myself to them, i can not help it.
But overall, i am sweet, caring, and im not fat, people tell me im gourgouse, but i never feel it...
Please no rude answers, only seriouse aanswers,
Would a guy run away from me despite my issues?
Most Helpful Guy
1. My gf of 6 years till about a month ago, has always been insecure and to an extent that she accused me of things I didn't do ever
2. She's a loving and caring person too. Someone who stood by me through thick and thin
3. But matters were compounded when her statements would be condescending and disparaging at all times
4. I'm in a business meet over dinner and she'd want me to message her, listen to people around and god forbid if there's a woman in the meeting then I'm done for etc
5. Insecurity has to be reigned in, it's a killer. I stood by all this for 6 years and bear her no ill will even today, she's an awesome girl but insecurity is detrimental on all grounds :)0
- Show AllShow Less