How to get better with women and be an irresistible man on the planet?

I am 31 years old, I am an Indian, raised in US and only feel attracted to white skin women. I know it sound shallow, and I tried to psych my self out of it, but I failed miserably, but now at this point I just embraced it with both arms.
My stupid desperate attitude earned me three failed marriages. I accepted what ever came my way.

So, white girls usually say "Eww" to me, but it's okay. I am not giving up.

The game did not work, because my aim is not to sleep with them, because I can't commit fornication.

I just want to be liked and I don't know how.
I have zero friends because I am moving out of cities too much. I've been to 127 cities and lived in 9 Cities in North America.
I am also a student of aviation.

Most Helpful Girl

• Be content. Look outside yourself.

If you want to be loved, then love other people first. Don't limit your love to people whom you want to love you. Be generous to people whose opinions do not matter. Why feel desperate? Your happiness is not dependent on other people. Your happiness is actually dependent on how earnestly you honor your convictions. If you become a man of value, then you will be content and all these other things (love from a quality woman, money, respect, friends, etc.) that you think will make you happy will come along with that contentedness.

Don't aim to merely be happy or comfortable. Aim to become great, to discover truth, to do things the right way... even if doing things the right way takes longer, more energy, and seems pointless. Truth is what makes you happy and comfortable in the long run, the knowledge that you've lived the right way. Live the right way and you'll find all the trimmings of a perfect life, but if you seek just the trimmings you won't find either truth, happiness or find any meaning in acquiring those trimmings.

• " Aim to become great..." Amazing! That's a log of wisdom. I think that is the way to go buddy. Thank you dear. :)

• A lot* lol

What Girls Said 7

• I'm mostly Caucasian and I like Indian guys, and Asian guys, and Latin... Mainly, it doesn't matter to me. And there are a lot of other women who, like me, are attracted to men for their traits best. But I think if it's okay for some men to prefer blondes, it's okay to have your preference of women too, as long as you keep an open mind.

To attract any woman, be independent. Do well at what you do, whatever it is, be clean but not too neat, polite but bold enough to try for what you want, kind but not a doormat. Have interests but don't geek out on her. Have opinions but accept the differences. Most of all be honest.

• This is easy. I get hit on by Indian men a lot, and sometimes it makes me uncomfortable because there is a cultural disconnect. I think in your culture it's OK to be more open about your feelings and intentions than it is in our culture; I'm often put off by people who are too abrupt with me about what they want. Us white girls like to be coddled and teased and made to work for things... but we don't like to work too hard.

If you really have zero friends this is the exact place to start. Begin befriending men who can kind of mentor you through the process. Even the blind leading the blind is better than no support group at all. Not to mention, most girls will not date somebody who has no friends at all, because that puts a lot of pressure on her to provide emotional support to you.

Just some thoughts.

• Please explain "Us white girls like to be coddled and teased and made to work for things... but we don't like to work too hard."

• You cannot. You have an obsession that is about racially objectifying white women as your possessions.

• Just be yourself. The right woman will like you the way you are and you will accept her the way she is!!! Maybe it's just the matter of time:)

• i dont know what you look like so its hard to tell you. and it maybe how you approach the women.

• How do you want to be approach? I can provide a picture if that helps.

• the last thing you mentioned is the most attractive quality out of what you mentioned.

the 3 failed marriages is the least.
    - just an example of how women might perceive you.

• Why is it the most attractive quality because it's related to money/power?

• It shows that you are smart and that's invaluable.

• I don't think it's because your Indian that your not getting white women I think it's something to do with u maybe tour personalty or something

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe if you try understanding the mind a bit? I think that when I started reading philosophy and understanding it, all this appearance just doesn't really make much sense anymore.