How to get a guy whos friends dont like me?

There is this really cute guy in school and he has thousands of girl admirers and I really want to date him but the problem is I can't approach him because 3 of his besties dont like me... his male bestie hates me the most... he is the pervert of our school and I complained about him to teacher and from that time he just makes fun of me and probably all his close friends know me, he would never let this guy get serious with me, yes for fun yes sure since he didn't get his fun and he would tell him a lot of things about me that I dont want him to know ( which he knows : long story) since he thinks I am a slut since I was probably the only girl who put up with his pervertness in a polite way in the starting. Second, his other close friend, I was in a relationship with him for some days and I broke up with him and later he found out that I was meeting my ex behind his back ( as friends) he accused me of being a hopeless slut and cheater and glad he didn't get serious and he hates me. Third, his female bestie, well my ex left me for her and even though she dumped him later MAYBE this second bestie who I dated told her about me and that I was her ex's ex coz she stares at me with this frown. Now I could be overthinking, because I stared at her a few times too because I was mad at her coz my bf left me for her. i am not sure, I get this feeling she knows about me and doesn't like me/ or probably thinks I am a freak coz I stare at her :P

Anyway, even if we count her out, these two, especially the first one ( the second one no longer studies in our school but is in touch with him) is a major problem. But I really want to at least make a move! Suggest some ways how without getting into trouble.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it best you forget him. If he values his friends a lot then it a good change he may never wanna be with you. Some people won't date people their friend dated or what they hear from there friends can make them see you in how ever they were told about you and have this opinion on you without even bothering to give you a change because their going to side with their friends. If you want you can give it a shot and see if you can talk to him and all. But that just sounds like a lot of drama and you dont want to start any relationship with that. It best to find a diff guy out if that circle and have a clean slate.

What Guys Said 2

• You don't need drama in your life, so just don't worry about this guy, if his friends don't want to make you feel welcome

• You're basically like mila kunis in 70's show (dated everyone in the group), the only way is to use your charm's, if you are not hot enough, or don't have such a great (strong, funny... etc - but especially strong) personality, you are doomed.

What Girls Said 0