What more do you girls want?

i was fat , i lost weight still no girl found me attractive
i lowered my standards to the point of dating almost any girl , no girl finds my ugly face attractive
worked out for 2 years to get the body you deem worthy of dating , yet no girl finds my face attractive.

what more do you want?

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay chill bruh! lol Please dont' hate the females out there that are not into you. First of all don't lose weight or do whatever for someone else, do it for yourself as cliche as that is, it's TRUE! Don't make yourself seem desperate, it's true that we are attracted to someone also based on their physical looks BUT you also MUST have a great personality. Have more confidence, be outgoing, cheery, upbeat, friendly, stuff like that. Sorry but not everyone will find you attractive even if it isn't based on how you look physically. I've met some guys who are super hot physically and then they talk and I find out how unattractive their personality was. It's not a matter of what we women want it's what are you expecting and looking for. Apparently it's too much for you to handle. Get your self handled. lol Good luck.

• i never get a chance to show personality though

• how do i work on something that i have no control of?

girls reject me or ignore me so quick

• I'm not a pro but go to someone who can further help you out. I wouldn't want to give out wrong advice you know. Hum just start doing things FOR YOU not others, people are attracted to people who love themselves (not a conceded way though) but someone who respects themselves and has confidence. It's possible no one is born knowing EVERYTHING work on it.

What Girls Said 5

• Have you tried online dating? That eliminates being rejected at "hello...". I think it may build your confidence some as well. Sadly, women are sometimes shallow - and if the women rejecting you are doing so based on appearance then you are just seem to be swimming in the wrong pool.

Once you establish a connection in conversation however, then it is very easy to look past an exterior.

Now I am not saying that you are unattractive. I am not. Everyone holds their own beauty in their own ways. Highlight your talents and blessings - Value yourself and be valued.

The right woman will come along. Until then, chin up...

• yes, I've been searching in so many different places ( even bars/clubs which im not a fan of ). here's the problem though , i have never established a connection because girls dont allow it. im 20 and never hugged a girl :(

• You need a combination of personality and looks to get a girl. I'm not saying you don't have it - everybody has personality - but you have to learn to sell yourself so that your personality comes out in a good way - it comes with practice and might also come with watching other guys. See if you can find a wing guy to help you pick up girls.

• why dont girls have to do that :( they get guys approaching them so easy

• If you approach a girl you don't know - she is going to judge you by your looks or compare her looks to yours. If you want a chance with girls - meet them in a friendship environment. Join meet up and join different kinds of clubs - become friends with girls - friends just for the sake of friendship - and they will be more likely to give you a chance. If you are sikh go a temple. If you are Jewish go to a synagogue. If you are christian go to a church. If you like bowling join a bowling club. If you like volunteer work do volunteer work. Become FRIENDS with girls and let them learn to trust you. Also the bible says that when you put God's kingdom above other things - God gives you everything you want and need including girls.

• im in 4 different clubs trying to meet girls. They ignored me , even the one that was supposed to greet me the first time , didnt. plus girls girls i had no interest in dating ignored me , no one of the better gender finds me worthy enough even as a friend :(

• Maybe you just lack self confidence. Girls like guys who are confident with themselves.
    I know being self confident is hard for some people. Myself included. But, think of things you like about yourself and stop being so judgmental of how you look. Also don't hold yourself to what the media would call ugly or pretty ect. The media nowadays is pretty well f*cked.

• A girl needs more than the 'date-worthy body'. Maybe it's your personality, if the issue of not getting a date is making you lack confidence and feel bitter, these are unattractive qualities to a girl.

• WE WANT CAKE! WE WANT CAKE!

What Guys Said 4

• they want personality and confidence in a man.

• ya because getting rejected at hello sure lets me show them personality

• maybe your personality and/or lack of confidence is what got you the rejection at hello to begin with:P just sayin.

• You've got "pity me" syndrome. You really need to get that repaired and start thinking better of yourself. Or you won't have a chance.

• You lost weight, but you still act like a fat dude. You gotta work on that.

• holy shit your desperate, have you ever considered that's the reason girls don't find you attractive? and im guess the low self esteem doesn't help, go love yourself first man