Going on a second date tonight. Should I give her a flower?

Going on a second date with this girl i like, would a single red rose say that im trying too hard or a nice touch?

• Yes
    71% (5)67% (2)70% (7)Vote
  • No
    29% (2)33% (1)30% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|1

Most Helpful Girl

• No! Esp not a rose. It's too much too soon. You might scare her away by coming on too strongly. If you really want to give her a flower, pick some nice wild flowers. It's more casual

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 5

• I think it would be sweet! If she agreed to a second date with you then I don't think she'd mind at all :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I think that's fine. It's just a sweet gesture. Especially since it's a single rose, it's not going over the top to do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, of course, women love flowers. I can't think of a single woman who wouldn't appreciate that :)

0|1
    0|0
    • actually, now that I'm thinking about it, try a less "seductive" flower instead, just to be safe. Red roses in particular kind of say "sex." try something more innocent, like a tulip or a crysanthamum... <---(idk how to spell that)

just a suggestion

• Great suggestions

• I agree, Thanks!!

• No, if i were you id pick the flowers myself like ones you see in your front yard. that way you spent time not $.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's an incredibly sweet gesture. I think she would really like it. It shows that you are interested and want to do things to make the date special to her. I don't think it would scare her away but maybe go with a different flower? Maybe even just a different color rose, maybe a pink one. (:

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• A rose is classic but try to switch it up with another flower.

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah, now that i am thinking about it, this guy probably has a good idea here :)