Ist annoying when boyfriends and girlfriends kiss in public?

Kissing in public sometimes show trust between the two. Either of the partners has nothing to hide from friends or strangers.
I really feel more loved when my girlfriend kisses me in public

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's a small sweet kiss then no, but if they make out in front of everyone then yes.

What Girls Said 2

• I think it's sweet and cute. I also like kissing in public because it shows that my partner is not ashamed to show that they are with me. (:
    I just don't like when people go overboard with it like making out in public.

• I hate being kissed and touched in public but I don't mind seeing it in public.

• I think you maybe shy or just not loyal to your partner

• I'm loyal and I'm not shy. I'm a busy girl so stopping to kiss or be kissed feels like I'm being held up. And I live in the south it's hot as hell. Usually too hot for kissing or unnecessary touching.

What Guys Said 2

• no it's not, the key word being "kiss" and not makingout'. I can accept people makingout' at a bar late into the night (not unusual). But at an Applebee's around 5pm? naw, time to take it to the room lol.

• no. i think its pretty funny