Does he not miss me?

I've been talking to this guy for 2 months now and we typically see each other at least once a week but sometimes its longer. We were joking around about something and I told him I was going to beat him up. He said "yeah, u have to see me first". Then we were talking about how long its been since we've seen each other. Not too long, maybe like a week and some change (almost 2 weeks). So anyways his day off comes and he tells me he's looking for something to do. Why not see me if he misses me? He didn't say he missed me but he was the one remembering how long its been. So why not spend part of your day off with me?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I think you're reading a little bit too much into this to be honest. I'm sure he wants to see you and may indeed miss you, but I think you're making a big deal out of it because you miss him (not trying to make you seem irrational or anything because trust me, I'd probably do the same thing, I'm just sayin' )

• maybe he was hinting around to see if u wanted to hang out. or he meant it in a dirty way.. like "im looking for something (you) to do"