Are women expensive? This is a question for the men?

I prefer to date only black women. And they are really expensive. I spend money to date them. I got married and spent money to keep her. Then after having a child and getting divorced, I spent even more money. I have a lot bills, responsibilities, child support and things to pay for, for myself. I can't afford a women any more. Are women expensive to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Women are only as expensive as you let them be. If a woman acts like she is entitled to your money (aside, perhaps, for when you pay for her meals at reasonably priced restaurants), then kick her ass to the curb. You're not obligated to put up with their bullshit.

What Girls Said 5

• If only living was free. Have you tried dating a homeless woman?

• Yes, some women are very fucking expensive. I think that's wrong honestly, you shouldn't be making a man spend all this money on you if you wouldn't be willing to do the same. Personally, I don't like guys spending money on me for the sole reason that I don't want them to think I owe them anything. Dates I pay my own way, unless the guy feel a certain way about that, with my ex boyfriend we usually just took turns spoiling each other and I love that. Find a woman that want you for more than your wallet and don't let her use you especially if you're buying things you can't afford.

• Not a lot of women like that. I haven't come across any.

• Only gold differs are. There is nothing wrong with wanting the finer things but I personally feel that women should be able to take care of themselves and be their man's backbone not tear him down and use him.

• My ideal date is a walk in the park and a picnic maybe but guys don't do that anymore lol. I like to buy my own things. It makes me feel like I'm independent. Lol so I don't think all girls are expensive. Just the ones who are full of themselves.

• there should always be a balance, if you want her time and energy you have to pay for it in some way.

• "pay for it in some way" Man that's messed up.

• Then it is because most do not.

• A way to pay for it is for him to give it to her in return. What are you thinking? This isn't a strip club and she's not a prostitute.

What Guys Said 7

• They can cost as much as you're willing to spend on them. I like treating my wife to occasional nice things, so I'll randomly give her a game over Steam or treat her to a day's get-away when she goes on vacation. She doesn't "expect" anything from me except love, and I think that's how all relationships should be :)

• I have noticed some are but others are not. I actually have had things paid for by women before. But it's really rare! Now honestly, I just wouldn't offer anything to her outside of things like a birthday and stuff and just find free stuff to do. If she's only into your money, she'll drift off. If she does, she's a worthless leech and would only be good for a fuck at most (if even that). But she'll only fuck guys with money so she'd basically be a prostitute.

• Find women who are financially stable. There are plenty around. I know some high maintenance girls , but there are enough flourishers out there to be wasting you time and hard earned money

• I my ex girlfriend made more money then me and still expected me to spend. Not many out there. I have not come a cross any.

• That's good that she does that. Not many will.

• True. That is my experience too. The more a woman makes, the higher maintenance they are.

• Yeah some women are damm expensive.

Luckily I have one who takes care of her own expense and I don't have to pay for her.

When she has extra money , she give them to me saying you spent too many on dates and keep these as my share I laugh and take it as when I refused once she was sad.

• If you think Black women are expensive, wait til you get an Asian! Women are expensive in general.

• They are expensive if you want them to treat you well. As soon as the money runs out, the woman normally starts to treat the guy like crap, until he realizes she doesn't love him, and dumps her. Then he gets back on his feet financially and finds a girl he hopes is different. Repeat.

• Nope. If you find a women who's comfortable working for herself and handling her own bills it gets a lot less expensive. She's a partner not a pristituttr you shouldn't be paying to much to be with her.

• *prostitute

• Hopefully that could happen