Guys do you love it when your ladies cook for you?

Of course if you all live together someone's gotta be making food, because fast food everyday ain't good at all. Do you guys love ot when your lady cooks for you? Does she surprise you with your favorite meal? I know I try and Cook every chance I get when my man is home and when I'm home (because of work ) and do you guys cook fornyour ladies every now and then?

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh god YES. This is like one my favorite things EVER. It makes me feel so loved and cared for... it's an amazing expression of love on both of our parts.

I've never had a girl make any of my favorite foods, nor have I ever had her make something that was new or different. It doesn't really make a HUGE difference because the truth is I'd be smitten if she made me a plain old sandwich, but her making one of my favorites or something unique would just kill me, haha!

And yes, I love cooking for my girl. It's a bonding experience too, I think, and it feels good to feed her and take care of her as well. :-)

• Thanks for MH!

Now we just gotta find me a woman that'll whip up some tamales once (cute apron is always a plus) in a while I'll be a happy man. Hahaha.

What Guys Said 15

• I always appreciate a good meal and having someone cook for me.

And, yes, I definitely enjoy cooking for my girl too. I do a lot of the cooking in the summer since I'm the Grill Master, and she does more of the inside stuff, but we definitely support each other that way.

• I get scared when my wife is in the kitchen. I do the cooking

• I would love that. mmmmm I love fooooood =) I can cook decent, but I am not a 5 star chef. great skill to have

• of course! who wouldnt? unless your cooking isn't good lol

• It's such a huge turn on

• OF COURSE. The best way to a man's heart is through his stomach. DUHHH! :P Good luck!

• The key to a man's heart is through his stomach.

• Exactly. Lol I love it when my man compliments me on the meals and he tells the truth too. I am actually glad that my dad and mother both had me in the kitchen with them. Cooking both foods from each side of the family , Mexican and Italian

• I love it. Makes me feel special.

• oh hell yea! if she cooks better than my mom that is!

lol, no suh just kidding. even if she doesn't cook as good i still appreciate it

• Sometimes but its more useful if u return the favor

• Only when it's something really awesome, something I've never had before, something that is out of this world, or just as a nice surprise. Otherwise, it doesn't really matter all that much. I've found that a ton of girls my age or younger are shit at cooking, and I can cook much better than most people my age anyway.

So if a girl cooked me something that any idiot could cook, it doesn't really phase me all that much. Of course, I wouldn't be a dick about things. But as a way to show her that she's going to have to step it up while being nice about it, I might get some kind of cooking competition going with her because I'm a clever little devil :D

• If she can cook.. she has won me over!

• it's very sweet.

• Of course, I love it when I get back home, and there's food ready for me. I appreciate what my lady does for me.

• Little Efforts to make the other person happy are always good

What Girls Said 0