How do you guys feel about a 15year old girl dating a 19 year old boy?

I know of a girl who talks to a 19 year old and she is 15 I find nothing wrong with it because u can love anyone u want. When she is 20 he will be 24 so it's not a big difference there but how u guys feel?

Most Helpful Guy

• The problem is the 19yr having more life knowledge than the 15yr old. He knows more and could take advantage of her. I think they shouldn't date for legal reasons.

What Guys Said 8

• There is nothing wrong with talking , but dating? Wait. You know he just wants sex... right? Hang with a guy your own age. Yes he will also want sex, but it is easier to deal with him.

• thats a no go.

• if it were my daughter id beat the black off his ass. i dont care he's still legal adult and you're a minor

• In 2 or 4 years time, it will look a lot better.
    1/2 + 7 seems to work. (22/2 + 7) = 18. It will be fine when he's 22 and you're 18.

• wait till your 18 so you can make wiser decisions

• I'll be honest it sounds like a very bad idea that is nothing but trouble.

• isn't it funny that gurls in their 20's mostly want men in their 30's?

• It's illegal where I live. If she is under 16 and he's over 18, it's considered illegal. Age of consent here is 16. Do girl not realize these sort of things?

What Girls Said 4

• Hey.
    You know, it depends on their maturity level because each person has a different maturity level ^^
    Anything sexual would be illegal since she's a minor and he's an adult.
    They can date/kiss legally. I don't know if this is the law but I think you need to get legal consent from the parents of the minor to date.
    If they are dating or will date, I think that they should really talk to the parents and have them understand. (This is if they truly love each other and are serious about committing to a relationship).

The age doesn't matter as much as you become older.
    You sort of have the same amount of understanding at a certain point.
    That is why at those delicate ages, there might be controversy.

Also, people might have already told you this, but you need to warn her.
    Sometimes you don't know what guys really want.
    Sometimes the guy you thought was perfect, isn't the guy you were expecting.
    I just don't want your friend to get abused of hurt,

Message me if you ever want to talk more ^^

• I think it is inappropriate.

When she's over 18, it will be totally different. But right now, she's pretty much a kid and he's legally an adult.

• When she is 20 and he's 24 it becomes a whole another story. Someone's who's underage shouldn't be dating with an older guy in my opinion.

• How can you call something like that even 'dating' anyway, she's most likely being used (for sex).

• I have a problem with little girls 16 and under dating men over the age of 18. Only because I have little sisters who are teens and that just wouldn't sit well with me. I'd rather them stay in their lane instead of focusing on dating grown men. "When she's 20 he will be 24" ? Cool, she can date him when she's 20 then if that's the case. If your friend's parents are aware of what is going on and they're okay with it then that's them. To each is own.

• Yeah that's true but I will never judge Someone else decisions on that