Is it appropriate to ask guy if I did something wrong?

I went on a date with a guy and it went amazingly. A couple days later we walked at Relay for Life together because we work together in a haunted house and the house had a booth set up. After walking together for 2 hours and having great conversation he invited me out to breakfast and after that we sat in his car for 2 hours and talked some more. In the week that followed we didn't talk much. He did text me and tell me he had a good time. I texted him and while we were talking he invited me over and so I went and we watched movies and ended up having sex then falling asleep together. That whole night he seemed off. He wasn't talking much and the playful teasing that I was used to from previous encounters was gone. After leaving the next morning he did text me and tell me he was glad I came over but that was it. Its been a week and I haven't heard from him besides casual contact on Facebook (we have been poking each other for months) but just comments on a post of mine and a short message exchange. This morning I sent him a flirty text letting him know I was thinking of him and to wish him a good day at work. He never responded. He did keep up with the poking today but that was it. Is it okay for me to text him and ask him if I did something wrong? Haunt season is starting and I don't want any awkward tension between us. I like him but I would feel better knowing where I stand with him I just don't know if it's appropriate to ask him or not

Most Helpful Girl

• I would ask for closure or to fix the issue. Plus, you don't want to repeat the same mistake in the future should you date other guys.

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe he was just looking for a one night stand

What Girls Said 0