I really really could use some girls advice?

Basically I'm extremely lonely and I'd really like to meet a girl, preferably sooner than later. The thing is I have no idea how to walk up to a girl I don't know and start a conversation. Is there any advice you could give me please? I don't like a super model but I'm also not Freddy Krueger you know what I mean. Yes I'm tired of not having sex but more than that I just miss not having any kind of companionship I guess. I'm having a really hard time here if there is anything you could say here to help me out that'd be greatly appreciated.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you need to learn how to walk up to a girl and start a conversation. I cannot see any other way that you would find anyone. You might start off by just talking to girls as friends. It doesn't matter what they think of you really. Don't hint anything romantic while you are just exercising your conversational skills because I think that would just be too much to swallow at one time. Then, when you can hold a normal conversation, you could throw in a "hey, do you want to have a drink some time?" or something like that.

Now there is bound to be rejection. Everybody is afraid of that, but I mean, you are in your 30's... you want someone right?

What Girls Said 1

• Probably stating the obvious here, but have you tried dating sites?

• No I haven't I've considered it but I'm a little apprehensive about the idea to be honest. I know a few people who've tried that and haven't had much success.

• There are lots of fails, but there are also a lot of successes.
      I think it's not much different from normal dating. You meet a lot that don't work before you find the one that does.
      There will probably be a few more unsuccessful ones on online dating, but I think that's just because there's much more to choose from, and most people get more people online than they do day to day.
      It probably depends what kinds of sites to.
      There are definitely women on the Internet though. Serious ones, slutty ones, inexperienced ones, smart ones, lol take your pick.

What Guys Said 1

• first off dont be intimidated, just walk up introduce yourself and go from there. fear of rejection will get you nowhere and most likely has for a long time