Would a guy date a fat girl?

I'm fat and I admit it. I'm not one of those skinny girls that say they are fat and really are not. But I'm just wondering, would you date a fat girl. Cause all my friends are guys and they say I'm not but I think that they are trying to make me feel good about myself (even though I'm ok with who I am.) or they just see me as me and don't think that she's fat. So I can't really see from them, so I need your help!

Most Helpful Girl

• If a guy can not see past your looks and see you for who you are then they are not worth the effort or time and clearly are not a nice guy.

Yes you have to be attracted to someone but it is also about personaility and sharing interests. Getting along together and having fun. Its not just about the looks of someone.

You are still very young so you have nothing to worry about, just have fun with your friends for now and when the time is right and you least expect it a guy will come along.

What Guys Said 6

• Back in high school, I had a crush on this one girl who was overweight. I dare say that she was the largest person in her entire grade. It was her personality that drew me to her, not her outward appearance.

She later changed into... not a good person... but guys who aren't shallow and are actually worth it WILL give you lovely larger ladies a chance :)

• ok, as long as you take care of yourself, have a really nice personality, and have a cute face, I would. honestly.

• Maybe, a girl is a girl no matter her weight, but you shouldn't call yourself fat. Love yourself and have some respect for you and your body, love it! And if you don't or you have a problem with who you are, then change.

• Lots of guys would, but I probably wouldn't, honestly.

• No I wouldn't... Sorry to not elaborate.

• you should message me. I'd be very interested in meeting you! ;)

What Girls Said 3

• how much do you weight and how tall are you? ill tell you if your really fat! and I'm not a guy..but I know guys lik thicker girls.even though I'm petite...most guys say id b hotter if I was 20 pounds heavier and I'm 105 pounds and 5'3...so you may be thick..not fat..and guys love that!plus..every guy is different! some guys like skinny girls..some guys prefer extra meat!

• I know fat girls who are in relationships and I also know skinny girls who have never been in relationships. I don't dating has anything to do with weight. I think it just depends on the girl and the guy in question.

• If someone likes you, they'll date you!

More importantly though, if you're worried about such a thing, maybe you should start exercising to take some extra weight off.