What are my chances of dating Michael Jackson's nephew Jaafar Jackson?

I'm in love with him and I feel we have a lot common based off what I've seen... style, humor, history.. etc.💓💓😍😍 Anyways I want to become a model so that can move up... and become dating material because I want to get famous enough for him to notice me or meet him someplace or possibly say I have a crush on him on some talk show
.. i kno this seems crazy but I'm serious... i know the Jacksons and models go together.. this is embarrassing but true!!😂😂😍😍😊😁

Most of these answers show that some did not read everything... I said if was a upcoming model what are my chances not just an unknown person... you people just read the question and answer and didn't read the additional information

Most Helpful Girl

• Model or not. There's an EXTREMELY slim chance that you could date him.

Modeling is a hard job. It's a lonely job. Dieting and working out twice a day everyday can get tiring.

The slim chance is as slim as a thread cut length wise.

There's a lot of models who look perfect (Adriana lima etc). Getting famous is hard as winning the lottery multiplied by 4. You have to work for YEARS.

You're young like me. but i know dating a celebrity is a hard relationship. He would go on movies kissing another prettier slimmer star. Go on photoshoots with girls all over him and the news making fake stuff about him dating another famous star.

But that doesn't mean it's impossible. It's just a mm from impossible. There are about 7-8 billion people here on earth. Why should he pick you? Should he pick you?

Answer those questions logically and not "because i'm his destiny~!".

There's a difference from crush and love
    Crushing on someone is puppy love and loving someone only comes when you know your mature to know what kind of drink you want (Not coke or sprite. margaritas and alcohol) I'm not telling you to drink because it does horrible hits to your liver.

Of course you said you love him.
    We're still young. Can't we be kids until we reach the age of 21?

• There are THOUSANDS of aspiring models who have experience. Don't get your hopes up whenever an agency calls you. Because you don't always get picked. There's a 1/500 chance of an agency calling you back.

• And when you go to a photo shoot bring pantyliners. you don't want to pass the underwear you modeled to another felo model with some sort of stain.

And keep an eye on your bag. The other models are sometimes bitches and takes anything you have in there (makeup, heels, cell, hair brush and make up brushes)

Your welcome and don't worry about me. I'm a strong fighter and i know you're one too.

• Lol ikno that rights 👊👊👊👊 nobody's touching my things and thanks again

What Guys Said 13

• It's incredibly unlikely, Anon. While I'm sure he seems awesome, you have to have a foundation of friendship before you could think ANYTHING of a relationship. Becoming "famous enough" will not get him to be your friend either, and it's not healthy to have ambitions like that purely so you can go out with someone.

There are other guys out there that you'll encounter who are better for you, and more importantly, actually accessible. I know it's hard, but you need to let him go.

• How are you in love with someone you've never met?

• I'm using that word but in a different way... thats like saying you love the color purple.
      . its not serious

• OK, that's fair. But I'd say there's not much point to obsessing over celebrities, or even just someone you don't know personally.

• I'm not obsessing... maybe the words I used made it seem so but I'm not obsessing... i had a crush on him 2yrs ago but stopped but now I have the crush again... trust me I'm not obsessing... i hardly tweet him... a girl tweeted Justin bieber 100 times in one damn day... that's obsession

• If you get into the biz and somehow meet him then you might actually have a chance. I wouldn't make it your life goal all the same.

• Modeling is really the life goal... that's the biz part

• You should never give up on your dreams, I hope you become a model soon.

• Thank you , how sweet of you😘😘... I got a lot of negative things trying to bring me down but I hope I can be like my top 3: Tyra, Naomi, and Iman... thanks so much!!!

• Hahaha you are just a kid.
    Things will change after you attain maturity.

People are not how they portray them publically.

• I'm not no damn kid... im a junior in high school

• Around 0% for the most part

• Did you read my additional information?

• Well say that obsessed with modeling too because I'm beginning to work on it

• That I'm

• Never going to happen, sorry kiddo.

• If you were a famous model? The possibility is there, but I still doubt it.

• Well that's you

• it's between very slim and no chance

• Not good. He has his pick of women.

• About as much as my chances of dating Rachael leigh cook...

• You've got to be kidding me hahaha

• -_- not helpful

• Prove you wrong one day... gimme a nick name to use when I get famous so I can call you out

• And how u kno... did u just read my question and answered or did read everything

• 0.1% but yeah push it and reach your dream.

• I've read your update. I have a better chance of winning the lottery.

• It would be like winning the lottery. damn, wish I had his hair!! O_o

• No let me rephrase the question since no one obviously takes the time read my additional information... as a upcoming model would I have a chance... y'all taking the question like I mean I'm unknown and lucky
      that's not what I mean

• your chance would increase significantly, but I still think that you could find a better guy even if you're a model.

What Girls Said 4

• Lawl, impressionable teenage girl fantasies.

th00.deviantart.net/.../..._rober_raik-d4cm1yl.png

• I wonder if you read my additional information because I'm an aspiring model and that is apart of it... no fantasy in it

• I have read it. Would you like a lul face of higher resolution?

• Hahaha that face.
      Omg
      Lmao

• Hahahaha I don't' know him so I can't tell...

• Its funny?

• I don't really need to... nor want to.

• That's fine... but u trying to tell me that he's possibly a fake when I know for sure he isn't

• So astronomically unlikely that I will just say zero.

• Prove you wrong one day... actually today

• This happened within minutes so who knows... its not something that would make national news I'm sure of that

• It never happened anyway

• Your chances of dating Jaafar is the same as my chances of meeting The King of Pop himself

• Ok so your sayin that I'm not gonna date Jaafar because the chances of meeting Michael is impossible... unless in the afterlife

• Hehe kiddo is really good at lying.
      Lol

• I'm not a damn kid, im at the age of consent and I don't consider that lyin... i was just testing how people would react to that