Popular guy and average girl romance, possible?

So there's this super popular guy at my school, the most popular for sure. He is tottally unavailable! (He graduated this year and I'm starting 11th grade this year) Everyone keeps calling him blonde God, he's handsome but a bit too cocky in my opinion. My friends say that he was kicked from his old school because he acted racist. I don't get that kinda vibe from him, so I don't know if it's true. There are just so much rumours about him. So I had to stay an extra hour at school because I came too late to school, 3 times in a row. I wasn't alone though, I always cycle with 2 good friends of mine so they would also join me. Now surprise surprise, who was sitting in the classroom also? (along with others) Yes, he was. I could only admire him from far, beacus talking isn't alowed. Not that anything would come out of my mouth anyway, lol. I did notice him glancing a few times at me, but that's just me exaggerating the situation. I went to get my bike, when I was FINALLY free. -Let me mention fast, that while I was in class the teacher asked me why I told her that I needed to leave earlier and that's because I had a piano contest, she didn't let me go anyway- So with that said, I went to get my bike and I heard him walking behind me. I was scared at first but he needed to get his motor so that explained the same-direction-walk. Suddenly he stunned me by saying "Good luck with your contest" I'm the biggest idiot for just smiling and not opening my mouth to talk... meh I still feel bad about that. After that day I passed him quite often & my friends told me that whenever I pass by he looks up and smiles to himself. I catched him smiling at me a few times at me. So, I decided to add him on fb but he won't accept? I doesn't decline either, just ignores it. I can see him changing his profile picture often so that's how I know he must've seen my request. I tried it the 2nd time, but again... I'm confused and maybe hoping too much, help me out guys.

Please read what I wrote before answsring

Most Helpful Girl

• well... this sounds to me like the situation in 16 candles... a slightly younger girl hoping that one day she can get Jake Ryan to notice her... as far as the comment about the piano lesson... well that's awesome. He was probably intrigued and even impressed that you were in a piano contest. Sometimes people who are too popular and too many girls want isn't always the best choice for you, too many problems associated with them as far as girls will hate on you and what not. But then there's this... NO ONE and I mean NO ONE is out of anyone's reach. No one is too good for you we are all just people. For the record Sam gets Jake Ryan at the end of 16 candles... here's hoping.

What Guys Said 6

• It is most definitely possible. The way that life and in particular HS is setup it may be a difficult

• Nothing to help you with. No one is out of your league. There's no such thing as leagues. Just keep being you.

• Well I'm also quite popular at school becz of my height , charming face , sports, and good in studies.
    I'm very busy so I can't approach all the girls
    But most of the girls don't approach me because they think I'm too good for them.
    But actually there is nothing like that as @yada02 said there are no leagues

• Yeah but did you read what I wrote, because that's not really what I was asking. Thanks for your answer anyway!

• Yes I have read what u wrote
      Don't be bordered Of not accepting the Facebook request
      It happens quite often
      But he will accept it when he knows u better

• A super-hot, super-popular 12th grader with a mediocrely popular 10th grader? Unlikely at best.

• To be honest... I was the popular muscular guy in school... I got asked out by average girls all the time... and no thanks. Luckily I was polite, but I dated the hottest girl in school...

Sorry, its shallow but in highschool its just like that:(

• I'm this kind of guy who don't accept friend request specially when it comes to strangers. Maybe he got so many friend requests and no time to look if she knows you or not.

What Girls Said 1

• Id say you'll get a better guy than jack Ryan.