I was his first date since the divorce. We are going out again?

He seems to be into me, but I'm afraid to get wrapped up myself and not date others as I think he should date more before committing to one just yet. We have a lot in common, great conversation and the chemistry is there. Thoughts on how I handle this? Just play it cool and wait for him to make the moves? I just don't want to be naive, hurt or thinking it is something that it isn't. I've been single for 4 years now and I'm ready to commit to someone.

What Guys Said 1

• This is one of those situation where you two need to talk about things and see if the two of you are on the same page. If you are his first date since the divorce he might be playing the field, or he could be saying that to you just to make you feel special.

You want commitment, he might just want sex.

There is the chance he is going to lie to you, which is always possible, but you need to get where you want things to go out in the open, and not wait and wait.

Better to be up front about things.

• I like to be upfront from the start - let them know I am looking for a committment, long term and if I don't seem to feel a connection/attractiion to them then its "next" but if there is a connection/attraction then I would like to move forward and see where it goes. Getting too old for games.

• Join the party, but there are a lot people out to play games

What Girls Said 0