In general, I'm not that obsessive girl who wonders what's wrong with me and dreams about hot, topless, celebrities who will ask me out like it's a movie or something.
Every girl has those days where they are just a tad bit insecure, so I just wanted to ask if I should worry about finding a guy in college. I wouldn't say I'm ridiculously hot but I'm not butt-faced ugly either. On a scale of 1-10, I think I'm like a 6 but my friends, even my guy friends and the few guys I've seen without something official tell me that I'm beautiful. Apparently I put myself down a lot when it comes to looks and have nothing to worry about. Anyway, It's gonna be my freshman year and although finding a relationship isn't by far my first priority, I still worry about it just a little. I'm going to be in 3 clubs and I want to do a lot of the on-campus events to meet new people.
So what do you think, am I over-thinking it, or are my concerns normal?
- You're over-thinking it, all those people couldn't possibly be lying to you, right?Vote A
- It's normal to worry. but don't obsess, you'll be fine.Vote B
- You're not gonna find a boyfriend with that attitude.Vote C
- Other (please comment)Vote D
- I just wanna see the resultsVote E