I need advise on this girl I like! Id would mean a lot?

yesterday I had my second date with this girl i met while i was in training. She opened up to me about her previous relationship, and so did I. It's pretty clear that both of us are not ready for a serious commitment at this time. We have good chemistry, she says that she can feel my honesty and she appreciates me being direct and upfront with her. At the end of the night, we walked towards her car, my arm above her shoulders and her hand in my hip and we kissed for about 5 mins. We both said that we like each other, and agreed to see again next week. My Gut feeling which i didn't trust in the past tells me that this girl is special. In the past i have been the guy to take things way to fast and way too soon; however with her i want to take my time and actually get to know her and potentially date her. My only problem is that i dont want to get too emotionally attached if nothing ends up happening with her. So in your honest opinion, should i keep taking it slow and see where it might lead to or just quit while im ahead?

Most Helpful Girl

• Go with your gut instinct, she probably is special. Just take it slow and see where it goes :) it sucks to get hurt but remember that you might end up with her and then it would suck more if you just gave up :)

What Girls Said 2

• I'm not sure but if I were her I would like you to take it slow :)

• I think you should take it slow and see where it leads. I know that you are afraid of getting hurt if she ends up not wanting it but if you don't take the chance then you will never know. (:

What Guys Said 0