Why do girls bounce around questions and are indirect with rejection?

I get that girls may just be trying to be nice but it's when a girl acts really vague that I spend more time wondering what to do or if to do anything. Why not just be direct?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because it simply is just not how the game is played. A girl will be direct only as last resort whether she likes a guy or not. Your thinking like a man, because you are one. We're direct with each other and sometimes with women. Females want you to get them naturally, they want you to know what they want without having to tell you.

• Looks like I still have a lot to learn about women... Thanks for the comment though

• Hey man, no one said you had to figure this stuff out by 18 or 22 or whatever. I don't have all the answers and I'm still learning, It's a life long endeavor. The important thing is that you have the will to learn. You clearly wanna get a handle on this and that's awesome. You're 10 steps ahead most guys. Learn from your mistakes, see the patterns of what does and does not work. And don't be afraid of making more mistakes and putting yourself out there. I didn't really get a hold of this kind of thing until my late 20s so you're doing just fine.

What Girls Said 2

• To reject a guy straight forward seems harsh to us. We wouldn't want to hear it that way. Eventually she has to say or its the fade out. Vagueness is just the beginning of the fade out, when you slowly stop talking. Don't waste your time, it's over.

• Difference between girls and guys, most guys would rather have a clear cut answer to go with because something vague can be misleading or give them false hope. Thanks for the insight.

• I've seen a guy cry before when I told him straight I didn't want to be his friend.

• Sounds like a sensitive guy... So fear of hurting others then?

What Guys Said 1

• They are too scared or don't want to hurt you. I was lead on falsely for a week before the girl told me she just wanted to be friends.