Guys how would you feel the girl you dated turned out to be broke?

ok this Q is not about me is about my firend,...

she dated this guy she really like, he was rich, good looking and social,... he is known to be the nice guy.

but as for my firend she is broke, works part time jobs etc etc,...,...

but i knew she adored him, and she is a decent person buy heart,... now she never told him that she was broke, only coz she didn't want him to leave,
but as few weeks went buy, he propsed to her but she never confessed her background, but nor she said yes or no to his proposal,...

but as few week went buy he discovered she was broke,... and he told her that he didn't want to see her again,

but now when he sees her, he D grades her infront of his firends or one time he handed her a garbage bag,... i thot it was veryyy mean,..

but then again, how would you guys feel if your gf turned out to be broke?

Most Helpful Girl

• He wasn't a good guy or decent guy then there are people like this material things matter to them. But it really shouldn't. Yes we need money to love so we can get the things we need in life to support are self. So people some not all will date people only like their back ground or better. It sucks to end up liking someone like this but what he did was just awful and Your friend deserves someone better he thinks he above but really people like that think their shit dont stink but to me their low. And not worth it. Were all the same and we all come into the world the same and we leave the world the same.

What Guys Said 13

• people have struggles. my exwife left me with nothing. we had no savings. the only money we had was in retirement funds. I had to use the half I got from her and every dime of my retirement to purchase a house so I have a place for my kids to stay with me. I am building debt each day and drowning. I am looking for a second job and a better first job now.
    but it is hopefully something that I will work though eventually. that doesn't stop me from dating.
    frankly I would be more relieved she is more like me.

• Im a college kid so I assume that everyone around me is broke. Its not a big deal if a girl doesn't have money.

• Depends really. I mean I come from an affluent family, so there is always a possibility that any girl I date only dates me because she assumes that wealth will also be distributed to her too. But if she is broke, but doesn't want to take my money and is working to better her finances then I see no problem. I have to assume that the guy in question assumed that she was a gold digger, since she never told him about being broke and got mad. Though I'd say he took it too far, by a large margin.

• Don't have a single problem, just love that guy properly :)

• i wouldn't care. i wouldn't dump her for her economical statuses. i think that would be the last thing i would dump her for

• Define broke? There's a difference between simply living tight, and living with 30k credit card debt.

• broke as in she cleans houses and lives on that pay for the rest of the week

• no she doesn't even have a debt, she is just broke,... no cars or enough money to get a bus,...

• Then yes, unless you're leaving out something, I wouldn't hold it against her (and the whole 'ex is degrading her' seems unprovoked).

• Well, my late wife was a teacher. Teachers are broke. ;-D

• Seriously though, I don't have a problem with a potential gf being broke. I DO have a problem with the lack of ambition or personal problems that often accompanies being broke.

That being said, public humiliation is awful. I'd say this guy who degrades your friend in front of other people is an a**hole.

• i thot that too,... she just cried and cried,... i felt her embarassment...

• It is the a**hole who is embarrassing himself.

• I really think the guy in Q is an A**hole. Why humiliate her in public. And my answer to your Q is I don't care if she's broke or something as long she won't lie or hide anything.

• I'm not somebody who has a lot of money as I am a part time worker and part time student, so it honestly wouldn't bother me.

• My girlfriends family is quite poor and my family is rich but I don't care about money I would happily give up my family wealth just to be with her and see her smile so no I don't care about wealth just as long as she is happy and well

• Id be fine with iit

• Did she lie? I wouldn't want a gf that turned out be be a liar. I want a gf that is a decent person.

• well yes she did lie,... but she is a decent girl, he accused her for using him but she never asked for anything though,..

• I would not care as I be with her for her not her money. but it be better she told me early so I know she not with me just because I have ends money from me many business

What Girls Said 1

• It really shouldn't be about the money.