My boyfriend liked this one girls picture?

Is it wrong if a guy favorites a girls picture? Like the girl was wearing extremely short shorts and she had a sports bra on. I've been with my bf for 5 months but it really bothered me that he favorited her picture on twitter, I guess you can say I'm kinda jealous but is it okay for him to do that?

Most Helpful Guy

• you can't stop him paying attention to other girls unless you make him walk around blindfolded - which he probably would be unwilling to do :-/

What Guys Said 2

• Its not like he's talking to her or is cheating on you... Would you expect him to overreact if you favorited a guy with a chizzled 6-pack? Same thing, he appreciated the girls hard work on her body

• It is sort of wrong, I mean why would he "like" her picture? That just seems juvenile/childish. You 2 could be married, if you were closer to the 24 than 18.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm sorry but you are over reacting, i know tons of guys who have a girlfriend and even also have a girl best friend, and your getting scared about this? I am pretty sure every guy does that, besides they like the picture not the actual girl in real. Sorry but you are over thinking things through, if i have a boyfriend and a cute boy posts a picture i dont care i will like it if i like it. :/