If you were to date one of these, which one would you choose and why?

Megan Fox vs Robyn Rihanna Fenty (rihanna)

Most Helpful Guy

• Do I HAVE to pick between those two? Cause I really don't like either one...

What Girls Said 1

• i HATE how much hype Megan Fox gets. she doesn't do ANYTHING, lol. it p*sses me off. she looks like the average girl. seriously. you see chicks like her all the time. but for some reason everybody's like 'omg, she's so GORGEOUS' blah, blah, blah! lol

rihanna is definitely the better choice. she can sing, move her hips, and has a great, unique style. she seems more real too. if I were a guy, I'd go for her :)

What Guys Said 7

• I think Megan Fox is one of the hottest women ever. I don't get why so many people diss her either; just because she is very confident and a sexual person? If you've ever read interviews with her, she says herself she knows she's just a sex symbol right now and she's okay with that. So it's not like she thinks she's hot sh*t or anything. I can't understand how people don't think she is hot. They need to get their eyes checked; she is VERY sexy.

• Sorry to counter what you said timberlake but its just that Megan Fox is ATTRACTIVE. Her EYES, her lips, her legs. Obviously I've personally seen girls that are just as good and even better in person BUT, she's better than rihanna in my humble opinion but I think that's just because of my personal taste because Rihanna is really gorgeous too.

• Neither tbh but if I had to choose then rihanna cos she is not only attractive but she seems like a decent person compared to Megan Fox who is totally overrated especially in looks cos she is (as timberlake said) above average but nothing special.

• Of those two? rihanna.

But I think they're both spoiled and trashy.

• Mos def, Rihanna. I've loved her since she came and despite the whole Chris Brown thing, she's still got it.

Now don't get me wrong, Megan Fox is hott, but I feel like people have been hyping her up for the longest time.

• They're both hot...I think Rihanna has the looks and the personality....but megan fox only has the looks

• who cares about celebrities...there are so many good looking girls that are better looking than meghan fox...the problem is they don't get the press that this girl does.

• Rihanna, period.