Girls, what are your opinions on shy/introverted guys?

I'm an introvert and I can have a hard time socializing. I don't have a lot of friends. I think I look above average. I am confident in myself, but not that confident in my social skills. I also think I have a fairly good personality once you get to know me. What do you think about guys like this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I wouldn't mind as long as we can click if you the type that seems to open up and we can talk and I dont mind that you dont have a lot of friends im the same way. i dont go out of my way to talk to people so as long as we share some things im common and have fun. Ill prob would pick someone like you over any other type. Honesty. Plus shy is very cute lol

What Girls Said 10

• I honestly find myself attracted to introverts/shy guys because I find that once you get to know them, they have the most to say, and are more intuitive than most guys who are extroverted! Trust me, just because you're shy does not mean that you are not confident, but social skills take practice, so if you ever see a girl you like, and that you think might be interested in you don't hesitate to talk to her!

• It's fine, many people can be shy. Just try to smile in general more often and make yourself less intimidating cause often shy people look unapproachable/mean when really they're shy.

• It depends. sometimes, you got those guys who stay introverted and never open up and never want to do something that could be embarrassing. Those are not my type. Introverted can also be a mysterious and good thing.

• I'm an introverted girl so definitely my type

• I honestly wouldn't mind at all, to be quite honest I think it makes it that much more special when they do want to share something personal with you because it shows that they trust you enough to be less introverted and/or trusting.

• I'm more introverted but I prefer a more extroverted type of guy. Mainly because I find it different than myself. I love coming out of my introverted shell.

• You have to break the ice somehow. Honestly guys like you don't have a good rep. You're gonna need to prove that you're different or else you'll just be put in the category that girls tend to ignore

• I like a guy who is shy and introverted :)
    But I am shy and introverted too, so we're going nowhere fast

• Since i'm the same way, introverted people in general are my preference. I don't mind extroverts every once in a while either. Introverts just understand me better.

• They're okay but not my type

What Guys Said 0