What kind of girls/guys do you like?

Im just curious what kind of girl/guys you like... be specific please?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well for me I like quiet guys.. guys who aren't loud and arrogant. Someone who can hold a conversation. Hmm, I also like guys that do not smoke. (automatic turn off). And guys that don't cuss allot.. basically a decent well mannered, guy.

What Guys Said 2

• I love petite girls, Slim body and nice natural breasts. I am attracted to black girls and asians.
    Black girls have great bodies, I love hard deep sex, watching my thick white cock slide into the tiny black pussy. I find black girls more submissive too.
    Asian girls have very tight pussy. They enjoy sex and love to talk and be dirty in the bedroom. Asian girls have walked up to me as I am very tall and said, wow, big man big cock? I have replied take it out and see, I would love to see if I can get it all into you, and nearly every time she has said ok, curious to see the size of my cock, either in my car or in my home, she will undress when I tell her, I tell her to make my cock big, and ask if she likes big cock. Asian girls love sex, I tell them I want to fuck, they ok. I love it as I push in, it looks so big. They love the feeling, they get so dirty as I fuck harder.
    What guys/girls do you like?

• If you talking in general, I like the cheerfull and good girls،I hate The girls like "mean girls" movie (lol)

And if you are talking about 'girl friend' I love the girl respect my love to her.

Sorry for my bad English (lol)

What Girls Said 1

• I like guys who are taller then me.. I'm quite tall so a guy who's taller then me is good. A guy with a great smile! The best sense of humour.. Out going yet contained to a minimum, likes trying out new things and not scared giving things a go. Family orientated, loves animals, having fun. Oo carefree to, laid back and easy going.