How can you tell if a guy likes you?

I like this guy that I just met but I'm not sure if he likes me as well. I'm bad at picking up on signs sometimes. How can I tell if he likes me or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• Eyes, tone, speed of speech, openness of posture, nervousness or eagerness. Voila.

• What do you mean by tone and speed of speech? =)

• I see. I guess it's complex lol

• It is indeed complex. That's what makes dating so much fun.

What Guys Said 3

• Just tell him. Like one of the other comments said, there's a chance you may get hurt but wouldn't it be so worth it if he likes you to.

• I guess everyone hates rejection but I guess you're right, it's better to know than to just keep wondering.

• well you can only know it if the guy is Social and outgoing and open. If he's a shy guy, he won't want to show anything even if he really likes you

• So if I ask him straight forward would that be better?

• Yeah, like i'm a shy guy and i never talk to girls cause i know they hate me but if they actually talked to me on their own, i would talk to them and if they ask me straight forward, taht would be awesome

• Should I tell him that I like him as well?

• To be honest you can't. Everyone's gonna give you tips and hints but there's no 100% way. So this is what you gotta do. Accept that you might get hurt. Suck it up. And go for it.

• I see. So I should just tell him that I like him and ask him what he's looking for?

• Well I can't tell you exactly what to do. There's a bunch of different options and the outcomes will always be unpredictable. You just have to accept that things may not go your way and risk it any way you can. I wouldn't just outright tell him I like him but I would ask him to hang out sometimes and show him. Actions usually speak louder than words.

• I see

What Girls Said 0