Probably the most cliché question ever?

What is the thing that you notice most about a girl's personality say when looking to be more than friends?

Most Helpful Guy

• Being mentally synchronous with one another in most conversations and experiences. That in my opinion, is the telltale sign of deep compatibility and makes her a worthwhile pursuit. If I say something and get a blank stare, that's a dealbreaker. If she says something that makes me raise my eyebrows in skepticism as to whether or not she was raised by Neanderthals, that's also a dealbreaker.

I'm not referring to trivial/jargon knowledge like we both better understand the composition and structure of the human genome or it's a no-go. I'm referring to her philosophy in life. That's the one thing I notice above all else, if I had to choose one.

What Guys Said 2

• What time is it?

• Is she genuine or forced.

What Girls Said 1

• Well from what I know from the guys' point of view is that the look for things that they can relate to personaility and hobby/interests wise. Some like quiet girls, others like outgoing.