Is it possible to date online over a Game?

Is possible for a relationship over a video game

Most Helpful Girl

• Back in the day, I used to play online rpg things, I loved those lol. Anyway, I met my current partner on my old favourite game lol, I let him make a clan with me, and we took it up to first place and me and him were always ranked #1 and #2 in the hall of fame.
    We joined other games together for a few years and made it our thing to get to number 1 & 2 lol. Who said romance is dead lmao.

then one day we decided we'd meet.
    I found it really weird, and I made him promise not to tell people where we met before I agreed to meet him lol (back then, it was VERY weird to meet people online)
    Now we've been together for 7 years.

What Girls Said 4

• YESS!! OMG i remember playing Call of duty black opps 2 an me an this guy were chatting with the kinect and other people were teasing us so u kno what we did? We teamed up and ever since then we were like Bonnie and Clyde (zombie edition) :D

• Of course its possible, I know someone that met her soon to be husband on WoW

• No. Unless u personally know him/her and s/he is asking u out over a game which I don't know y but ya

• Me and misupanda have a connection on here *-*

What Guys Said 7

• Absolutely. My downstairs neighbour met a lady online playing Diablo 2. They knew each other for some time, and eventually when his previous marriage fell apart she immigrated from England to be with him.

• Yes, but first you gotta make sure it's not a guy playing as a female character to milk you for cash shop items and free level boosting. ;)

• A friend of mine developed a crush online with some guy on WoW. She was disappointed to find out he was 19 (she's about my age).

• i think its possible.

i would love to meet a girl through online gaming myself since i'm a tru gamer and i seem to have a tough time finding gamer girls to date

• I believe so.. ma sis met her bf's on Call of Booty.-.

• As odd as it may sound, I've done it before. (Star Wars Galaxies vet, here, lol)

Hooked up with a married girl in game, and had a great time. We ended up "cyber-dating" for about 6 months. She ended up coming to visit for a week (told her husband she was visiting her cousin), and we f*cked like rabbits the whole time she was here.

I don't know how often that actually happens to other people, though, lol.

• Sure. But i see it as a very awkward relationship.