What goes through your mind when you see a guy trying to pick up a girl in public?

Like if you see a guy trying to start a conversation with some random girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• what a desperate loser!.. what first comes to my mind when i see this

• thanks for MH

What Girls Said 10

• I watch and wonder if he'll be successful. I usually think "oh. so THAT's your type."

• I wonder whether the girl is welcoming these advances, whether she's feeling accosted and whether she might need some help getting away from him.

• Ummm in general the attention is never really focused on the guy but the girl. So I think hmm I wonder if she's going to be easy. Some aggressive females may even get jealous and distract you if they are jealous and would rather have your attention.

• ahh not sure exactly,.. sometimes it could just be a hook up, or a ask out a date,... or sometimes a few people can click with each other on first sight,... it can mean many random things, can't really say at all actually...

• Cringe, laugh internally.

• Dammmnnnnnnnnn :P

• I feel bad about her "another victim" Lol

• Well I would think it's ridiculous but if was me will feel flattered

• If she's sitting right next to me and you just talk to her ima be kinda jealous. .. especially is ur ass looks like channing tatum or fcking michael ealy! Lol id be like that cougar commercial on tv lol

• i'm nosy - so i try to rubberneck w/out getting caught. Things i think about: i wonder if it'll work out for him? i mentally list all the ways they do and do not look right for each other. i try and decide which way she'll go before she does anything. people watching is great fun.

What Guys Said 4

• That's a difficult question, I'd say girls are very different. Some are insecure and they're wondering "why me?" and that's why they'd blow off the dude, others are more assertive and like to be approached, etc.

• I think: "Oh, you poor, poor man".

• Girls are stupid for falling for such b. s.

• I root for him in my mind