Do you approach any person you like? Or are you shy sometimes?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm shy, but recently I have started getting the courage to ask the girls out that I like because I was getting frustrated at liking a girl, never asking her out and then wondering what if I asked her out, would we be together now?

I get rejected but I'm happy that I ask, I'm proud that I am able to ask a girl out, even if it makes me a nervous wreck. :D

What Guys Said 4

• I pretty much never approach anyone I like any more because of the experiences I have had in the past I tend to keep to myself. :/

• Back in the day, guys would take sort of a light-hearted gaming approach... for instance...
    a man would spy a beautiful woman sitting at a bar and ask her if he could buy her a drink. If she said yes, then he'd at least have a chance to share some time with a woman who may or may not intend otherwise.

If she should smile politely and say, sorry i'm not interested, he'd reply, ''then i guess a blow job is out of the question", and walk away.

• I flirt a lot anyways, so it doesn't bother me much to be straightforward.

• I approach everyone. I love putting people on the spot too. The best is approaching a girl and making her blush.

What Girls Said 4

• Honestly, it depends on the type of person. For example, an outgoing person could more than happily approach them! But I don't because I get nervous.

• i won't be able to do it

• I used to do it all the time when I was young, me and my friends would have competitions on who gets most numbers a day. I got so much game from those days lol. We didn't really call them after, it was just to know we got the number.
    I think because it was just a game, I wasn't shy really, but now, with a guy a really like... Ohhh I might MIGHT do it, but I'd defo be shy

• I be learned not to even if likee someone a lot I hide it cuz he probably will reject me like happens to me so I prefer not to