Should I say yes or no? what should I do?

my guy friend who i think is interested in me asked me out second time. is he serious? should i go or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Go For it... If he was Into the First Date, then a 'Second time' around, you are Obviously His is cup of tea, and finds you savory...
    He is most likely Into you, and with some time spent percolating together, There Could be More Brewing in store for More Dates ahead.
    And who can tell What Old Mother Nature has in store for you both... If it's meant to be, the seeds that are sowed Could Very well be the Ones that will be reaped for Romance.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 2

• One thing you girls need to stop doing is seeking external validation for who you date. That's YOUR choice. Please stop letting others influence who you date. Date who YOU want to date. Personally, I think you should give him a chance, as long as you are at least a bit attracted to him in some way. But that's just my opinion. Disregard what I or others think and decide for yourself.

• How should we know. It's a decision YOU have to make...

What Girls Said 2

• If you like him the go out with him. If you don't, then don't

• He asked you out for a reason. If you like him then why not? :)