Dating in America? Irish guys, do American girls like us? Is there any hatred towards irish in America? Where can I meet girls on my holiday?

In September i will be taking a holiday in orlando florida. Im 17, so I've no identification. Will i get into any clubs? If not where can i meet some nice girls? ill be there for 16 days, which i know isn't alot, but i would like to get out there and meet someone nice.

Most Helpful Girl

• In orlando no u won't get into any clubs. And as long as Irish men look anything like Jonathan Rhys Myers who gives a crap:-). Ps people in orlando are rude. 18 and up to get what u want. ... native to orlando :-)

What Girls Said 6

• I think guys with any type of accent especially Irish and British are hot. Just hearing their voice makes me melt. American girls love guys with a accent.

• You won't stand out much, they'll may or may not like you when they get to know you.

You won't get into any clubs, drinking age is 21 here

• A large portion of Americans are of Irish ancestry (particularly in Boston, NYC and along the Bible Belt). American WOMEN wouldn't care who you are or where you're from, as long as you're polite, amiable and considerate. However, seeing how you're just a kid, you might find a lot of little teenage girls who will step over each to feign a chat with you. Ever since The Beatles invasion, American teenagers have had a love affair with foreigners from Europe.

• P. S. If you're headed for Orlando, and wander outside of Disney World and the other theme parks, chances are you'll probably run into a lot of dark-haired Latina girls whose parents immigrated from the Caribbean and South America.

• There used to be a lot of hatred to Irish men but I don't think there is anymore. American women love foreigners.

• I LIVE ITISH MEN THEY ATE MY FAVORITE! I've BEEN LOOKIN FOT AN ITUSH MAN IN HERE FOREVER THTS WHY I SIGNED UP. Come to Cali:)

• i lived in america until i was 14 in 17 now and i love irish guys! theyre cute and they have lush accents so if ur nice you will get it :)

What Guys Said 1

• You won't get into any clubs. You'll find half of America had iris heritage. The ladies will love your accent so ham it up.