Ladies, how much does a Mans nose determine thier attractiveness?

So a little background info: when I was younger I broke my nose playing football. Ever since then it has been slightly tilted towards the right side (only noticeable when standing really close to me).

I've always been a little worried and wondered about how much of an effect it has had on dating life.

So my question is how much does a Mans nose determine thier attractiveness? Also have you ever been turend of with a guy with a bad nose even though he might have had cute face/hair/body?

Most Helpful Girl

• I really like those small "imperfections". I fpund guys with huge, lobg noses really attractive. If your face is cute then your nose won't bother much.

What Girls Said 6

• Hm, well I'm more of a "big picture" sort of person when it comes to faces. So if the nose fits your face most likely I wouldn't even notice that it was irregular. Tip, people are more likely to notice things once you point it out.

• I LOVE noses. They're a profound definition of the face. I like sort of square-ish noses on a guy. It's hard to explain, just with a moderately high bridge. I don't really like pointy noses, not very masculine. I'm sure your nose is attractive.

• Nope, never. I'd find it kinda cute. :) Would make you a little more unique... and who judges people by their nose? Not like you could totally control it, right?

• I've broken my nose twice and I've never had a problem getting laid, I wouldn't worry :)

• Its all about personality, if someone can't be bothered to know you because of your nose, thats their problem :P To answer your question, it wouldn't bother me in the slightest :D

• honestly a nose can make or break someones face... for me.. i defiantly notice..

What Guys Said 1

• This is like fricking Fight Club, just have it boxed in a few times and that's going to make you all nice and sizzling hot.