What's your take on short women?

When I say short I'm speaking more like 4'9-5'6 I know 5'6 is a little tall but it's still short compared to some others.

• It's ok but I prefer tall women
  • Doesn't really matter
  • Not really
  • Short is cute

Most Helpful Girl

• Speaking as a 5'11'' girl I can say that I think short girls are more attractive than tall. (I'm straight) I'd do anything to trade my height though, short girls are lucky! Being tall's annoying and I constantly look awkward as my legs are too long and my posture's awful haha

• I wish we could trade honestly I think 5'11 is a very good and attractive height as me being short at 4'9. I think I'd love to grew just a couple more inches than where I'm at now

• I would LOVE to be your height any day of the week... since I was 14 I've been obsessed with height and always wanted to be tall... instead I only grew to between 5'4" - 5'5"

• Thankyou guys :) I guess it's good that you can eat more and a bit of extra weight isn't noticable :D I just feel insecure because in school people always used to bully me about it and I got called a freak etc. 5'4''-5'5'' is a nice height :)

What Guys Said 10

• I'm 5'7, not really into taller girls as much, and taller girls aren't into me.

• Short girls all the way. They're naturally cute

• Height means nothing to me. A girl I liked was 5'1. I'm 6'4

• i prefer taller girls i'd not date a short one

• Google "spinners".

• doesn't bother me at all

• does she like ugly men

• What does ugly men have to do with it?

• uhm confidence isn't a magic pill :( i get constantly rejected , called ugly , and even spit on + no girl ever allowed me to have a real convo with her

• I know that confidence isn't a magic pill... it'd be wonderful if it was btw, But to the girls who did that their immature harpies that's still stuck in the world of 'popular' You will find someone who love you for you. And i'm telling you now, Everything isn't about looks my parents thought me that so girls who just judge or even people who judge by looks are stupid and ignorant and is clearly stuck in lala land. And no human being should be spat on that's so stupid and gross think of how much bacteria that is. That just makes that person really ugly and immature.

• Short's fine as long as she's petite generally. Add in some banging curves on a small tight frame and you've got a hottie!

• I prefer girls 5' 2" and shorter.

• short for me as i'm short

What Girls Said 2

• I am short 5'0' and im 30 years old. I think its funny being short when I pick my kids up from school, I got all these 12 and 13 year olds looking at me like im just one of them lol I like being short :-)

• It is fun at times haha. Especially when going to restaurants and they give me the kid menu -sigh-

• Haha! That is funny :-) There are a lot of advantages to it, I get into the movies for kid prices, and I get carded every time I buy ciggs and beer lol That always feels good when your my age :-)

• i thought sort for a girl was 5'3 and below o-o