Plus size girls... Love us or hate us?

I've always wondered are us plus size girls not pretty enough to date? As a short jamaican plus size girl I just always get the comments "you won't ever have a boyfriend because your plus size" So my
question is do guys find plus size girls cute?

Most Helpful Girl

• People who say "You won't ever have a boyfriend because your plus size" is very shallow and needs to grow up. You'll find somebody who doesn't like you because of your looks, but because of your personality.
    If you're happy about it, then good. If not, you can change it. But why change who you are to please others? It's their problem that they can't accept you for who you are, not yours!

• True true! I have learned to be myself and I tell people if you dont like me as I am then you aren't worth my time.

• Exactly!! If they can't accept you then you kick them to the curb.

What Guys Said 9

• I love plus sizes. The more the merrier!

• You won't please everyone, but you could please 1/2 of them even if you're 50 lbs above ideal weight.
    If you're 100 lbs over, it might be a different story and chances would be a lot less.

It usually depends more on what else you've got going for you.

• Hmm thats true its just that it can be hard to date for example I've never in a relationship because I was told "plus size isn't cute and no one likes dark skin women"... But I realize that pleasing everyone is impossiable so I just say take me as I am lol.

• Im a man in uniform and with all honestly LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE Plus Size 365/24/7 i really hate skinny girls i just really can't. Plus Size women not only are attractive but their personalities are golden above all women and thats why i do.

• some will like you some won't. lucky for you there are many men who have special fetishes for plus sized women only. and I've seen these men, they're very attractive, and they exclusively like plus sized women.

• Hmm I would like to know where to find one lol... Jk but eh maybe someone is interested just have to wait...

• yes, just wait. trust me when I tell you that they will find you.

• Luckily I have patience so I can wait... Long as I have something to entertain me lol... Jk

• Although I love athletic women - because I'm athletic as well. But, I liked a girl before that was a plus size, she was pretty & took care of herself in terms of hair, make up, FASHION, and everything. But what really got me is her personality, she's just so positive and charming, smiles a lot, cares, and also very smart.

• Ooo thats good. As a plus size girl I believe that looking good and keeping my self clean and done up is important. Always keep
      the hair and nails done lol. Cooking is no issue for me I love to cook! As far as personality I like positive vibes if its negative it can't be in my area.

• Sorry I don't. That's not to say others won't find a plus size attractive.

• It shouldn't matter if your a plus size or not. I will still find a girl cute.

• it depends... do they love ugly guys or hate us?

• Lol well I can't speak for all of us but I dont look at physical unless its hygiene then thats different... I look at if he has goals for his life and his personality

• i love plus sized women... most black men do

What Girls Said 1

• Lots of plus size girls are sexy!!! Girl you better work it an hit em with that jamacian charm